Post Match Thread - United (h)

It's December and the the season is already a write off. How can you decline so much in just a few months?

Rodri isnt as good a DM as Fern and with a crap dedence we need 2 in there till the opposition tire

I wouldnt have either of them - as shit as Angelino was today (and he was really shit) - Mendy wouldnt have been any better and could have been worse.

We need two new left backs

We have some major surgery to do in the summer and its intersting that Pep has hinted at that - i thinkhe knows it like he did in the first season when he arrived. He aint got the players he needs at centre half, and left back plus at entre forward (when Kun aint fit)

I dont know if anyone else notice it but in his match comments eariler in the week when talking baout Jesues he mentioned confidence and players needing to have that regardless of what was happenign and he made a direct reference to Jesus and not being in touch with his family as well) - it was subtle but it was there..Im not sure he has the mentality to kcik on and i think Pep is starting to question it as well. He has had a number of opporuntuties to oust Kun form the number one spot when Kun has been injured BUT he has never done it - does he have the mentality to do so????
Thing is as well, I know he had one bad game there, but even Pep said he bought Cancelo because he can cover left back as well, I remember the quotes.

He has known since the early weeks of the season, the recruitment this summer was appalling, Rodri apart.

Agreed

Laporte wont be back to Feb probably - Sane the same at elast (and im nt sure he will be very commited)

For me we have to play sterling upfront and pack the midfield until Kun is fit....then drop one of the silvas, play sterling bakc outside and play kun upfront.....

I think with both ferna and Rodri in midfield we would be better off...as much as it gives me a heart attack seeing Otto at cetnre haf alongside stones)

He has known since the early weeks of the season, the recruitment this summer was appalling, Rodri apart.
The season before, Pep was constanly telling everyone the squad was as hungry as ever, not heard that from him once this season.

Too many of our major players have gone missing, form, age and tiredness.

Fully agree on all the points

and those so called fans are a fucking digrace and i dont care if they are possibly members on this board.

We need big surgery in the summer

Out needs to go (for various reasons)

Angelino and Mendy
Ganreil Jesus - he doesnt have the mentality
David Siva -retiring
Stones and Ottomendi
Gundogan
Mahrez - to weak, no drive, no passion no commitment, no fight no presence

Give Ferna a one year contract extension (if he will have it) and get his replacement in asap as well

Thats a big summer needed.
One thing I think we can all say with some certainty, is that there will be some major surgery in the summer.

The difference I've noticed is we've traditionally had 4-5 world class players at the top of their game, at the same time. Outside of Sterling & KDB, I can't say the same right now.

Silva is on the wane, Aguero has been a little patchy, & we have no Yaya or Kompany either. Usually we've had a squad of top class players to supplement the world class ones. Right now we've had a major drop in that quality & influence in the world class departnent, & this season it's showing because there is nothing I can see to bridge that gap.

I can see this is killing Pep, HRH, Khaldoon, Txiki, & Ferran. Roll on the summer so we can increase the quality of our squad's gene pool...

He keeps saying he is staying,he won't break a contract
Yes, but that’s not really what I’m getting at.
I just thought it was odd when asked about is the gap to big that he says the answer is next year, rather than addressing the half season that’s left.
He did say the usual about we’ll keep playing game by game but it really sounded defeatest to me.
Like he was writing off this season.

I know I have. I still don’t want to hear my manager do it and doubt it would inspire the confidence of the players.

Thing is as well, I know he had one bad game there, but even Pep said he bought Cancelo because he can cover left back as well, I remember the quotes.

yup you are spot on - remember that as well.....I think he came on in one of his frist games there as well and did ok.....it could be worth a shot as Medy is fucking dire and should never play again and Id sell him asap while fit.

Angeino may have chance to elarn but Im not sure.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.