Post Match Thread - United (h)

The reasons are as numerous as the number of balls with which you can cover a football pitch and heap into a pyramid! Pick one reason and you could be way off beam. I noticed that at HT Raheem was particularly annoyed after speaking to the Alty Tit and threw his arm up in a gesture of what I gather for the rest of us would be despair or disbelief at the decision re the penalty on 45mins. We get that goal and it changes the complexion of the game - don't get it and we have a wee mountain to overcome in just 45 mins. It must affect the players week in, week out, when you see some teams getting the most obvious leg-ups when needed and others, including MCFC, being denied legitimate claims.

I think Pep sees it, I think the players see it, imo the negativity surrounding the club and the above is affecting the players more than people may realise.

Said it against Newcastle. WE. ARE. SOFT

Nobody is Interested putting tackles in because they don't want to get hurt. It's no different than when teams will just bully Arsenal on the pitch

I think Pep sees it, I think the players see it, imo the negativity surrounding the club and the above is affecting the players more than people may realise.
VAR has done us badly but not yesterday.

There was one one passionate team on that pitch yesterday and disgracefully it was not ours.

This is not a team who wants to win a league title, been apparent from very early on. How it's been let to get to this, bar a few injuries, is alarming. Half of that team needs a serious rocket, regardless of past achievements. It's actually unbelievable how easily we've been beat this season, in fact at times it's been pathetic.

This is not a team who wants to win a league title, been apparent from very early on. How it's been let to get to this, bar a few injuries, is alarming. Half of that team needs a serious rocket, regardless of past achievements. It's actually unbelievable how easily we've been beat this season, in fact at times it's been pathetic.

who in particular is not trying - in your opinion

You can add KDB to that for me, a shadow of the world class player he can be.
It's interesting that he still seems to perform on the international stage, though. I wonder if it's because he knows that the PL, PiGMOL, FArce Sunday Night at the London Palladium VAR Show won't be making an appearance and he feels free to express himself as we know he can. You train all week, prepare thoroughly, field a team full of top class players and VAR pisses all over it!

Surely even Pep will realise the title has gone, in which case I do so hope he starts to plan for the future by getting tough with this set of players. I’m bored of it.

Spot on mate.apart from last Wednesday and nearly every game for the past two seasons I'm struggling to think of the last really convincing performance we've seen from this side.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.