Post Match Thread - United (h)

You think Pep could have figured that out. I think he's finally lost his marbles....Won't be surprised If he comes out next game with a pair of pencils up his nose and his underpants on his head.

Why he's a fraud and know nothing compared to BM experts.

It’s utterly mind boggling the amount of social media posts saying pep should be sacked!! An element of our fan base need to give their heads a wobble!

I am not saying he should be sacked but I am able to criticise him for an utterly inept city performance

losing and he brings gundagon on

Some of you need a fucking slap

2 seasons of high intensity relentless pace,winning everything,they are not robots,3 titles in a row is not done for a reason

No vinny

Key injuries

PIGMOL on a mission corrupting the game

Same trolls,you show yourselves every week

Over and out
fuckin band on Karen

Ok ,Pep is not a looser, but we are feckin shit all this feckin season... what is going on? .... season is lost,i don't think that we will win any silver... :(
We'll threepeat the Carabao mate, don't worry

Appalling performance. It’s not even 2020 and we’re already competing for second or third.

With the exceptions of a few games at Anfield, I’m struggling to recall a worse opening 30 minutes under Pep. They could have scored four or five during the opening period - and this isn’t even a good United side!

I worship Pep but I fear this may be his last season with us. He had a mare in the summer transfer window, frequently plays Merlin and Gundogan (I know he didn’t start today) and seemingly has forgotten Foden exists.

Only Otamendi, Fernandinho and Walker performed. It truly was an astonishingly poor performance.

PL has gone for this season for sure but there is still time for Pep to sort things out and get the team back to its previous level in time for the CL run-in.
And if we follow the same logic as Anfailed, winning the CL makes us the best team in Europe.
ps- I recall that MU beat us at Maine Road 1-2 during our 1st division title win in 67/68.

It's not like we were very poor in attack but the final ball was missing. Hopefully, we will be on our A game come the knock-out games in the CL.

Right now only Kevin is close to being on form. Sterling has gone off the boil recently, Bernardo has been off form for months, Dave's legs are gone, Jesus is still inconsistent and Aguero hasn't been much better....No wonder we have had problems this season. Again, let's hope we will improve for the CL games.

Ok ,Pep is not a looser, but we are feckin shit all this feckin season... what is going on? .... season is lost,i don't think that we will win any silver... :(

That's the spirit, throw the fucking towel in !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.