Celtic Thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy your win Magicpole. Don't know whether to be content that we played you off the park for 90mins and lost to a goal that should have been called offside, or more gutted by that fact and that despite the dominance we still couldn't win or even score.

On to the next 1 i suppose.
I was on the receiving end of situations like that many times with Goram. We didn't turn up. But did enough to stay in it a Johnson should have made it 2.

Forster was 1 who was the other? Was brilliant seeing mattress boy get the pen n not score.
Frimpong. Moreorlessos should have been sent off. Committed about 20fouls. He takes the back of Juluens Achilles and we had to put the ball out for him to get treatment. Horrible wee ****. It was made worse when they never gave the ball back to us. Dignity indeed.

Frimpong. Moreorlessos should have been sent off. Committed about 20fouls. He takes the back of Juluens Achilles and we had to put the ball out for him to get treatment. Horrible wee ****. It was made worse when they never gave the ball back to us. Dignity indeed.
Even he took an early bath tho haha.forster was without doubt your man of the match.mattress boy is a disgrace to the league was the same in Aberdeen game(was on a freebie) think they hate him too from what I heard around me in the main stand.

Even he took an early bath tho haha.forster was without doubt your man of the match.mattress boy is a disgrace to the league was the same in Aberdeen game(was on a freebie) think they hate him too from what I heard around me in the main stand.

Not a lot of love lostbetween the Dons and Rangers. I remember at a game at Celtic Park when the Dons fans sang. We hate Rangers more than you. Raised a few laughs.

Not a lot of love lostbetween the Dons and Rangers. I remember at a game at Celtic Park when the Dons fans sang. We hate Rangers more than you. Raised a few laughs.
I was at Pittodrie on work freebie in a box for celtic game not last season but one before n they were singing it then.

Yeah haha.dunno why they call Morelos mattress boy but it's funny so that's how I will name him from now on.they obviously hate Ryan jack too.he was getting big boos midweek

At Aberdeen he was just a not bad player. Goes to Ibrox and now the press say he's fucking world class. Wee torn face made a complete **** if himself The Celtic end were singing his name at full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.