Dinamo Zagreb (a) pre-match thread

Dinamo Zagreb (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we have any idea if David Silva is injured or being rested? Normally I would think rested, but the since we're actually just bringing the first team plus Harwood-Bellis you never know.

Edit: the more I think about it, this team is so frustrating. Sterling, KDB, and Mendy all need to travel? Really? I know we're short on options but we couldn't have stuck Tommy Doyle and Jayden Braaf on the plane and been content with just the two leftbacks in the squad instead? And we wonder why we look tired/get injuries...
Ridiculous just playing the same faces over and over again, and Pep always moans about burnout of the players. I guarantee only Foden will start out of the young players.

Gundogan on winning the Champions League: “I hope so, to win domestic titles doesn’t guarantee the Champions League, it’s a new and different competition compared to the Premier League, it’s so tough, the knockout stages get tougher and tougher."

Gundogan on staying motivated: “First of all, it’s good to be through as soon as possible, it’s a great feeling to be in the knockout stages. We have a responsibility to ourselves to play a good game, there’s so much talent in our squad that anything else would be

Gundogan on City's form: “I think it’s nothing unusual, after having two great seasons it’s even tougher to perform for a third one in a row but it’s also a challenge, a challenge to play the same successful kind of football every single season."

“It’s normal we go through this kind of period. We have to stick together to come back to what we did in the past. The sooner we reach our best levels the sooner we can be successful again."

Gundogan on confidence around the squad: “There’s a bit of a lack of confidence when you lose games, when you recognise you didn’t play as well as you could... But we’re strong, especially mentality, we should be able to do our best in every single game."

Pep Guardiola has confirmed Sergio Aguero, David Silva and John Stones are all unavailable with injuries.

"David had a huge kick in a dangerous part of his leg and he’s not risked... John is injured, Sergio is much better but he’s still not ready.”

Guardiola on his possible team selection: “We have many injuries, we have young players here, all the squad are here and we’re going to put the best squad for the circumstances. We’re already qualified and the league is more important than the Champions League now.”

Would like to see a mixture of young and experienced players. We need to take every opportunity to play the young players.

Watching the Salzburg and Liverpool game we really need an infusion of youth in our team. These sides are playing with a physicality we can not match.

Mad moment from the Sal keeper - gifting it to Liverpool tonight - talk about luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.