Dinamo Zagreb (a) pre-match thread

Dinamo Zagreb (a) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Match Official Appointments for #DZGMCI: Referee: Carlos del Cerro Grande, Assistants: Juan Carlos Yuste | Roberto Alonso, Fourth official: Guillermo Cuadra Fernandez, VAR: Jesús Gil Manzano AVAR: Xavier Estrada Fernandez

Haha

Match Official Appointments for #DZGMCI: Referee: Carlos del Cerro Grande, Assistants: Juan Carlos Yuste | Roberto Alonso, Fourth official: Guillermo Cuadra Fernandez, VAR: Jesús Gil Manzano AVAR: Xavier Estrada Fernandez

Haha

That'll be Pep sent to the stands after us being screwed over for the 4th time by VAR which means he'll get a 3 match touch line ban and will be missing for the games against Real Madrid in the last 16 where we'll get dicked by an injury time VAR pen in 97th min of the 2nd leg

Ever the pessimist

Haha
HA ha indeed

Breathalysers look on the cards tomorrow with the Scottish Drink Drive limit being applied to get in the stadium fro the stuff city sent out.

I wonder if anyone would get in if they did decide to apply it?

We've topped the group already, can see us going for a strong line up. Sterling and KDB shouldn't be there
I agree, Pep I think would have picked more from the youth team but they need to win to stay in the competition so we have done well to get THB and Garcia.

Hopefully its a Foden, Gundo and Rodri midfield. Mahrez, Bernardo and Jesus up front. Sterling and KDB can stay on the bench.

Zinchenko-Rodri-Foden midfield please

If there was ever a game to experiment its this one, 352 preferably but even if 433 lets see midfield Zinchenko, his defensive work will free the LB and LW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.