CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

i think we will have a good run in over the last 16, players will be fired up because of the title, players coming back etc, i'l stick my neck out and say we will win it

We’d know the lineup for the draw pretty much after tonight’s games ... bar one or two teams to be decided tomorrow ... but as far as our possible opponents we should know the final list tonight itself!

Might as well prepare for Real Madrid and the politics that will come with it. Pep standing up for Catalonia and the local plod twatting us for fun. Ideal scenario for UEFA would be fuck us over on the pitch then ban us for being battered by PC Pedro.

So we could get:

Lyon
Napoli
Dortmund
Real Madrid
Atletico Madrid or Bayer Leverkusen (probably Atletico)

It's between these ones: Lyon, Dortmund, Real, Napoli, Atletico.

No easy draw there ... but come February if we have Laporte and Sane back and Aguero fit and firing and if CL is all that is left to play for (bar domestic cups) then we’d take whoever on!

Might as well prepare for Real Madrid and the politics that will come with it. Pep standing up for Catalonia and the local plod twatting us for fun. Ideal scenario for UEFA would be fuck us over on the pitch then ban us for being battered by PC Pedro.
I think they have refs and var for that. So even Lyon would do

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.