CL R16 - Real Madrid - (A) 26/02 - (H) 17/03

No point in worrying. If you can't beat whoever is put in front of you, you don't deserve to win the tournament. Unless you're Liverpool, in which case you can be shit, get 4 incorrect refereeing decisions and win anyway.

The last 16 games are in mid-Feb by which time Laporte should be back so City could be quite a different animal.

I remember City flying in previous seasons in the Premier League and everything was looking good for the Champions League but come the games some kind of fluke or non-performance would KO us. Perhaps this time we will do it.

The last 16 games are in mid-Feb by which time Laporte should be back so City could be quite a different animal.

I remember City flying in previous seasons in the Premier League and everything was looking good for the Champions League but come the games some kind of fluke or non-performance would KO us. Perhaps this time we will do it.
I sort of have been thinking this,but then I realised we will get fucked over by dodgy refs and VAR ..

I sort of have been thinking this,but then I realised we will get fucked over by dodgy refs and VAR ..
Naively I think it's luck in the CL.

Someone must stop Liverpool. That's the other aspect to this. I do not want them winning the league and Champions League.

Naively I think it's luck in the CL.

Someone must stop Liverpool. That's the other aspect to this. I do not want them winning the league and Champions League.
Yip,it’s a strong possibility but their defence isn’t as watertight as last season,and in the champions league you won’t ride your luck like in league games,even though in theory it’s a straight 2 leg knockout now and the scousers did ride their luck last season,I can’t see them retaining it..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.