Itchy and scratchy

Pretty much since the late summer. Like I think it must be some sort of skin infection that would pass if I just stopped scratching it.. but I can’t stop at night!! (That’s the problem)
I had a vasectomy in 02. I thought surgeon did a bodge job as the incision and stitches on each testicle were itchy for ages. I was convinced I had some foreign body within my sack.

Someone suggested I try non bio washing powder or tablets. Since taking up the advice I stopped itching downstairs.

You can get over the counter threadworms treatment from the chemist. Need to treat the whole family, separate towels etc!

Pretty much since the late summer. Like I think it must be some sort of skin infection that would pass if I just stopped scratching it.. but I can’t stop at night!! (That’s the problem)
Try a good thick application of ralgex or deep heat to your fingers before bed. It will stop the scratching.

I do wonder if I cleaned up the diet and exercised a little more would it help. Not fat but could drop a stone or two

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.