TV Series

Anyone recommend sticking with Mr Mercedes. Watched ep1 & 2. Big Brendan Gleeson fan and love serial killer stuff. A good set up/premise but not sure if its going to be by the numbers or go in an interesting new direction not seen in serial killer films or TV shows. Thanks in advance.

Am really enjoying Servant (M. Night) on Apple TV. Really surprise by Ron Weasley's performance. Didn't think he had it in him. Toby Kebell a great actor.

Watchmen (HBO) is decent. Not entirely sold on it just yet.
Godfather of Harlem was great (love gangster/mafia shows/films).
Rick & Morty (S4) & Always Sunny in Philadelphia (S14) lined up for a rinse. Funny as fuck previous seasons.
Edit: Also excited for The Expanse (s4) - Amazon. Amazing sci-fit show.

Last edited:
Really looking forward to the Witcher on Netflix, only 11 days to go.

Turned on BBC last night to watch war of the worlds, only to discover it ended after three episodes. Not even sure they followed the book to the conclusion. Either way, it was pants so no big loss.

Anyone recommend something similar to mindhunter? Even the missus was hooked and wants something similar, even ended up watching Ed Kemper's real interviews. Have to say, they guy playing him in Mindhunter nailed it.

How many eps have you done? We've only done 1, the missus said it was "weird" so haven't done any more.
Done 3 so far. 4th ep tonight. It is werid but its got a really great creepy vibe. It's a slow burner but have been assured that ep4 picks up the pace a bit. I can see why wouldn't be to everyones taste though.

Yeah I've watched the first 3 of Servant and I like the eerie ambience to it. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.

I caught a recent Modern Family yesterday. Haven't seen an episode for years. I used to enjoy it but I had to turn it off after 5 minutes. The acting was awful.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.