Lautaro Martínez

I doubt new club got a good deal, tbh.

That one could come back to bite.

He’s going to be very good or absolute quality. Will probably stay 3 years and be sold.

If he has absolute quality they will make a fortune and have had 3 years service.

If he is very good and prices keep rising they would probably get back what they paid.

I think the potential re sale value is part of what made the initial cost so high.

That one could come back to bite.

He’s going to be very good or absolute quality. Will probably stay 3 years and be sold.

If he has absolute quality they will make a fortune and have had 3 years service.

If he is very good and prices keep rising they would probably get back what they paid.

I think the potential re sale value is part of what made the initial cost so high.

He needs to be Messi quality for Atletico to make money on him, considering they paid him 120-130m. To make a fortune, nope.

I might am overreacting a bit, but I really don't think he's that good to go for that money after one season in Benfica.

Good grief, nobody is Messi quality

As for Lautaro, took me the two matches facing him & Inter but I am convinced. Club clearly prioritizes him, question will be what the player wants & of course, how much?

Good grief, nobody is Messi quality

As for Lautaro, took me the two matches facing him & Inter but I am convinced. Club clearly prioritizes him, question will be what the player wants & of course, how much?

nobody said someone is. It's just that I don't see any chance of Felix making a fortune to Atletico after they paid him 120 mil. They won't make any profit, let alone a fortune.

Seen Lukaku's goal yesterday and the hold up play leading to the goal just shows he’s the type we need and for me he replaces Aguero perfectly.

Lautaro or Mbappe for me, spend big and get the quality.

I think any player would rather go to Barca, Real, City but something tells me United will make a silly offer that the rest wont.

I think any player would rather go to Barca, Real, City but something tells me United will make a silly offer that the rest wont.

That is the only way any decent player with any self respect would sign for that shower of shit.

That is the only way any decent player with any self respect would sign for that shower of shit.
Yep, I wonder how much will get this deal done though.

The current record fee is £198m for Neymar apparently(jesus, is that correct?) I can't see it being quite that high but I can't see City going far over the £100m mark if at all and this looks like a £150m+ transfer in the making.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.