Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

Not seen that anywhere,he was whipping up the crowd though

When we lose we are a disaster and it’s impossible. When we win, we can catch them!” Pep Guardiola seems pretty fed up with questions on the title race. [via @footballdaily]
Im trying to find it, i heard it on the way home from the game on talk sport. Im sure it will come out at some point.

Sumptuous performance from the boys, a real pleasure watching that.

KDB out of this world, loving his influence in an advanced position.

Mahrez needs to make today his reference point, he was unplayable.

Gundog was immense as was Bernie in that deeper position.

Far and away the best performance of the season from Mendy, everything about him was good, confident touch, attacking with a bit of verve, defensively solid AND he looks physically robust again.

No poor performances today, an absolute pleasure. Roll on the next game!
Regarding Mahrez< i wonder whether he knew he had the ability to beat his old team mate because you're right. He was unplayable and an unplayable I haven't seen from him in a long while if ever.

Superb performance from the team today.

Their goal was against the run of play and a very good example of clinical forward play so no complaints there.

After that we were excellent. Maybe should have sealed it earlier especially when De Bruyne and Jesus were 2/1 with the keeper but we didn’t let it faze us and carried on.

De Bruyne is finding his form again now and was just brilliant, especially 2nd half.

Mahrez excellent first half.

But big mention to Mendy who I thought had his best game for us.

Great game to be at and great win. Nice words from Rodgers too.

Still think walker and ottamendi are weak links am i the only one who thinks walkers decision making is sub standard?.Overall i thought we were exellent though and bernardo is much better dictating the game there and carries the ball so well.Also i thought mendy looked back to his best and mahrez had possibly his best game in a city shirt so its coming together nicely just in time for the semi finals and the bigger games on the horizon.

Well for the last 4 home games we have fallen behind.I suggest you read the write up which is very complimentary about us.

Calm your skin down .... I’m talking about the title of the article ,, it’s a re hash every game !
Didn’t mention the report did I sweet cheeks

Best City performance for ages.
Mahrez was on fire in the first half, De Bruyne in the second. City should have scored 6 or 7 but only scored 3. Leicester only really had 2 chances and scored from the first.

Mendy had his best game for us. The player I thought we were getting.

Now although we were great with the ball today, I just dont understand Otamendi & Fern (slow) against Vardy (fast). Walker should have probably played centre half. But in the end it didn't matter we were by far the better team.

Was Colin Bell as good as KDB?
I am one of the fortunate few to have watched Colin Bell on a regular basis. Those were different times. In some ways we expected Colin to be well above average most games, and world class in some. Colin and Kev is like comparing cars that had 4 gears with modern cars that have 5 or 6. If Colin had played in this City team he would be good, if Kev had played in 1969 he would be the best player we had ever seen, bar none.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.