Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

Different eras make it difficult to judge that I think. I’ve seen old footage and he looked superb, but as good as KDB, the way he was today??
Did he have the pace KDB has, the dead ball ability and the tackling/defensive capacity?
(and if the answer is yes, can you recommend me a match - or season - to go back and search for film of? id genuinely like to go and watch more of him)
Never saw a better player in ice enjoy.

Fifty-two years ago on the 23 December when my wife and I married we beat Stoke 4-2. Today the boys gave us a really nice anniversary present - thank you guys.
So get off the bloody internet and celebrate properly you old f*** ers!

I was at that game, I don’t think I ever saw a better performance. It truly was magical.
To be honest there's been quite a few better in the modern era. Spuds at home 2 seasons ago or Spuds away 5 - 1. Not knocking your memories but this era has produced far more

Different eras make it difficult to judge that I think. I’ve seen old footage and he looked superb, but as good as KDB, the way he was today??
Did he have the pace KDB has, the dead ball ability and the tackling/defensive capacity?
(and if the answer is yes, can you recommend me a match - or season - to go back and search for film of? id genuinely like to go and watch more of him)
Great goal by CB here at the end. Intercepts a pass in his own half, move into the Spurs half and takes a pass, moves it to the wing and sprints to head it in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.