Leicester (H) Post-Match Thread

We were brilliant today.. Everyone contributed and did their job..

Kev was unplayable, Ilkay was sublime and the rest ran their bollocks off, closing down, forcing errors and winning the ball back high up the pitch..

We beat a very good team tonight and made it look easy..

No problem with their goal, class finish by Vardy..

We might not retain the title but I love my team, play like today going forward and we'll be just fine..!

Good performance. Mahrez looked confident and took on Chilwell regularly, Mendy looked better than he has done previously and KDB was immense again. It is concerning that teams can cut through us on the counter seemingly at will though.

Glad to see Bernardo get a game in central midfield, he offers more energy than Gundogan and David Silva. Hopefully this is the start of a run of games for him in there.

Best performance of the season. Everyone played well. Pep got the tactics spot on. What can you say about KDB. I’ll say best midfielder in the world.

By the way, I don't think everything Riyad did was great today, but I'll say it one more time: his first touch is nothing short of astounding. Whatever the flight of the ball, whatever its speed, he kills it stone dead so that he has total control of it. What he then does is sometimes lacking, but nobody can deny him that skill.
Yep. I had the luck to watch him from the lower part of the South stand. His ability to chest and control was phenomenal. Alas, his ability to link with de Bruyne was...awful.

The intensity and desire were much more evident today. The midfield much more fluid and in control. Mahrez and KDB combining well to cause them lots of problems down our right. Second half we were well on top. Mendy continued his resurgence towards being the left back we need. Gundog very effective at the base of the midfield. De Bruyne clearly the best on the pitch but credit to Mahrez too for his performance too - needs to perform at that level regularly. Overall, a entertaining game and City too good in the end for the Foxes. Never knew JFE was that quick tbh and it's a no to Chilwell - nowhere near our level.

Isnt it crazy how we as a club have managed to find both a modern Franny Lee in Tevez, and a modern Bell in KdB, while almost producing another one from the academy in Johnson?

Most fans spend their life longing for their club to find a new version of their club legends lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.