Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, he was saying it’s criminal that teams like us should have to play twice in 48 hours.
No need to defend Bugs Bunny, whatever he says has an agenda in behalf of the sad fuckers he represents.

Also ugg boots/going to the shops in jimjams fashion badge
Tipex teeth whitening badge
Tango on sunbeds badge
Ex ledgens JA,DM,c.nts badge
Merseyside finest fking useless badge

Not forgetting 'The Flipper Badge' for constant high pitch clicking which reaches a crescendo when excitable..

The 'Gobber' badge which can only be achieved by coughing up the stored phlegm which all whingers, sorry scousers are born with.

Note this can only be won by gobbling on 12 year old girls at 25mph through a car window..

To be fair, he was saying it’s criminal that teams like us should have to play twice in 48 hours.
In my opinion this is simply a diversionary tactic to continue to talk about us. It's clear that he wants to take the focus off his very annoying squad.

Moaning about the xmas schedule now, calling it criminal despite them being given far more rest between games than us and them playing Wolves after Wolves had played just 48 hours before

He's actually pointing out how Liverpool have been handed a three days "vacation" compared to Watford, Wolves and Everton. He's against the crazy (and unfair) scheduling during Christmas. Pep has said the same in the past.

I can’t stand Liverpool but I don’t think Klopp is too bad a bloke actually.
Never been more torn about someone in football I think. My hatred for Liverpool is almost irrational, but every time I see Klopp interviews he either comes across very sensible(if you ignore him cursing the wind lol) or I have to crack a smile because you have to admit he is pretty funny at times.

But then again, his antics on the sideline infuriates me, should be sent to the stands in virtually every game that is close to be competive, and his attention-seeking is cringeworthy at best, and "attacking-the-tv-in-frustration-"-worthy at worst.

The fact of the matter is, hes the second best active manager in the world atm, and we would absolutely love him if he was here.
Just as much as we would despise Pep and his flaws if he was United or scouse manager

Never been more torn about someone in football I think. My hatred for Liverpool is almost irrational, but every time I see Klopp interviews he either comes across very sensible(if you ignore him cursing the wind lol) or I have to crack a smile because you have to admit he is pretty funny at times.

But then again, his antics on the sideline infuriates me, should be sent to the stands in virtually every game that is close to be competive, and his attention-seeking is cringeworthy at best, and "attacking-the-tv-in-frustration-"-worthy at worst.

The fact of the matter is, hes the second best active manager in the world atm, and we would absolutely love him if he was here.
Just as much as we would despise Pep and his flaws if he was United or scouse manager
I’d say he’s the third best. Conte is better in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.