Wolves - post match

Gundogan for Kev will go down as one of the worst substitutions ever. Why just fucking why? Pep needing bother trotting out the usual shite either. "We were so good etc". Between him and his pals they have destroyed the foundations built by bobby and pellers. Some shocking transfers over the last few seasons. Get fern back into mid for whatever time he has left and play garcia at centre half. Arrogance is truly astonishing.
If that is a serious post you need another hobby

Whats spending more money will do to us if they are money spent like Cancelo and Rodri? That is around 85-90m pounds plus Danilo on top spent this summer. and we will be 20 points worse off than last season at this rate.

what needs to be realised Pool spent nothing this summer and Leicester clearly has a positive net balance and both ahead of us. Getting the best out of the squad is the secret, which beats any kind of transfer solution.

Some won’t like this but I agree. Something is not right & no way pep is staying for 2/3 seasons to get the right team again. Fans need to think about that. I hope to god he stays but I don’t see it.

I think Arteta knew pep might be going so he’s took his chance. Peps body language is a huge factor there is no reaction from him especially when his players keep letting him down.

if we sign nobody in January pep is off & poch is incoming in the summer.

something is not right with pep & players reaction this season. No energy on or off the pitch sadly

The problem we have is that Pep is clearly the best man for the job we have at hand. However, the job at hand is a 2-3 year job and and don’t see Pep sticking around that long.

On top of that, the ideal replacement is sat on his arse waiting for a new job.

Losing Kompany and then Laporte killed the team and put us at a disadvantage compared to the previous season. Those two were a rock at the base of the team. Without them the team is fragile. That resulted in Ferna not playing in his most influential position. Add to that the brainless one playing at left back, we were fucked from the first game.
bang on mate and im not having it VKs retirement wasnt known within the club months before, a replacement should have been identified sourced and bought,bad management imo

Not easy with 10 men away at a good team, 2-0 up against the run of play and we are in a great position, but Pep taking Kev off for Gundogan was an absolute shocker, from that moment on we had no midfielder willing to join Sterling up front and it became a game of attack vs defence, we aren't a team that can sit back and soak up pressure, we have to be a threat going forward, even if its on the counter, that option was removed once KDB got the hook.

When ederson got sent off we all thought we going to get beat then the pen and going 0-2 up gave us the hope we going to win! Its how we played after going 2 up by certain players that makes it hurt more! Better if they scored first and they went on to win by 3

I have to go back to Mancini, who had Nige in the mix, before I can think of a situation where, even with ten men, we could defend a two goal lead!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.