Wolves - post match

Pep looks like he’s off in my opinion.
I agree. Watching him at the end and he looks like he is done tbh.best manager we have ever had and probably will ever have but maybe his time is up and we do need a change as we have been found out this season and pep doesn’t seem to have a plan b when things are not working because in all our games he very rarely knows how to get us back into games when we’re getting beat . End of the day I support Man City not pep

God damn this discussion on the pen. Someone needs to dig up contradictory analysis when Liverpool are awarded a pen and edit it with this debate they are having now

It never ceases to amaze me just how many of our supporters actually hate our players, and our manager when they don't deliver the victory which should be ours by right. Very disappointing, as any defeat is but for God's sake it wasn't all a plot to ruin Christmas for anyone.

“No space of regret can make amends for one life’s opportunity misused!”

383fdd164ffbfb07f7b529ccb9fc3771.gif

Anyone still think it was a really good idea taking off KDB from a Team that needs to defend on the front foot by attacking the opposition because they are incapable of defending with 11 players on the Pitch, never mind 10. ?

Difficult one for the Wolves MOM,Peps tactics,Mendy Assist,Sterling assist,or Clowninho in goal.

We need new defensive coaches badly.

All good teams start with a decent defense.

Can i just point out that from last seasons title winning team we finished that game without Dave Eric Leroy Stones Aguero Kevin and of course Edison.
Stop with the doom and gloom .
You're right. Our squad is the same minus Kompany.

Today was a bad night but the squad is fundamentally sound and we'll be back.

Time to adapt and for Pep to reinvent the team. Got to add pace, power and legs to team without sacrificing technique,

he has that with foden but he doesnt use him so pep is making it harder than it needs to be.

fitness & speed is the biggest issue this season 100%

It isn't that bad.
Bravo Stones Mandy Otamendi

Silva retiring (gutting) and Dino apparently leaving also

Aguero coming to the end

There are others - it’s a big change the signings over the last two years on the whole have been poor

Guardiola ain’t going to change shit and as we know

we are no where near CL as you well know

FA cup and League maybe but hand in heart if the rag twats just play counter attack we may well get humped the utter fucking state of that defense

The FA cup we will have to beat Pool to win it

The fucking state of this part 2.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.