Adblocker messages

Unsurprisingly, I'm on the Cunts List so I have taken the extreme measure of disabling ad blocking on the Brave browser for this site only. They don't seem overly intrusive so far but if that changes and say I get 'prize winner' redirections then I will reconsider.

I had to reinstall the AdBlocker plug-in, so it must've reset all the settings to default. Should be back to how it was now.

Every page you view on here costs money to serve though, and with a lot of people evidently using AdBlocker it's not sustainable in the long run. It threatens the long term future of the site. If you are willing to turn AdBlocker off for this site then it would be greatly appreciated. The issues we had with the "Congratulations! You have won..." pop-ups are resolved now so you should only see regular ads.

Someone mentioned a subscription fee for those who don't want to see ads, so will look into whether or not that's a feasible alternative.

I had to reinstall the AdBlocker plug-in, so it must've reset all the settings to default. Should be back to how it was now.

Every page you view on here costs money to serve though, and with a lot of people evidently using AdBlocker it's not sustainable in the long run. It threatens the long term future of the site. If you are willing to turn AdBlocker off for this site then it would be greatly appreciated. The issues we had with the "Congratulations! You have won..." pop-ups are resolved now so you should only see regular ads.

Someone mentioned a subscription fee for those who don't want to see ads, so will look into whether or not that's a feasible alternative.

As I mentioned in my post, I'm fine with the level of ads so as long as the redirects don't happen I'll keep ad block off.

The adds don't bother me, since the pop ups and redirects to prize sites have disapeared amd tbh the ads are at the top and bottom so hardly interfere with reading the forum.

I would shy away from a subscription site, I mean I lik it on here but I wouldn't pay to talk to the buggers on it ;-)

Don't know if it's related or not Ric but I was using the search facility and I got re-directed to http://us.fertilize914bm.online/isp_bt_11/index_h.html?model=Desktop&brand=Desktop&osversion=Windows 10&ip=5.70.241.252&city=Edinburgh&os=Windows&lang=en&server=British Sky Broadcasting Limited&cep=px0NILsARsVsK3xolBtkcrYm3d46A-95BLCgpW1sI4q2FvH78sb8dUREDeAfOJOD9hAyd_yM8SF-LXP6scCRNhaUq3_69b9Fx6Oxo7QdYbEpmKLuJSgu3jB4pZVpIgSdq8kiYQl5STMr8nTbQ9kWZ1gLqhPjM9vkq6sIFFZm8oln-HMZDG297t2ZMxS78W7VjpZfqYLTb6_BrhXf1pO0gJ7OQ7YsXKpEt_yYxpsGTNQqC5NR6CeYdfGN2heVLNOXZSX6dW-Ongsq60vHjIBfdbuqxWFt4jadQ8ULhz6oVyfQyGC3BsEk5ZO0lejZjZx6WwIA0vMgh5erRd2OEVRN5ySpJ8uF6gCKK4qDBQDyLbpxXrcHMvuj43qR7_EjHkPZOI9w51-tEarqnmxroS2ywfdF9DydJGo7yvrEDndBcPANa36PbrPUR_GIe4z_90APYKz_E66Iar-rb8XgNw-P1fmMZd3cOs4HTm776p6puw_yz61JPXW78lQhS0IH6kb9FCaAJVvFKAelE3i2nTRN1ond7KtsrBz1tnXT657rmw1teL65h8qjIeCiSvIJpRStrgig2xT9jB_ug-MipT0o3xLftfI10Ok_4vJ5t0HTEatqcikx06k2K4zE0XNDrFsiF7cLDIDQv51yZyEQRGQDag&lptoken=15507709700f2766194f&clickid=1577700917043125&channel_id=https://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/search/63424632/

It was offering me all sorts of crap to sign up.

I could have double clicked by mistake however when I deliberately click on any advert now (I tried the BT one and the Sims) it attempts to open a new tab but immediately closes it down. My cache was cleared yesterday late on so there shouldn't be too much crud in there.

Edit: BTW I've been getting the odd advert (sorry, can't remember whose it was, a car perhaps) which takes up half the desktop screen and tells you to scroll to see the forum posts but the top half of them are inaccessible. F5 always works to get a new static advert up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.