TV detector vans

Its cheap for what it is. Just pay it. I dont like Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton at all but everything else I get more than makes up for it for about 15 quid a month or whatever it is. Its worth that to me just to avoid a row on my doorstep. My house is a bastion of peacefulness and that's why I like it here. Cant be arsed rowing with a bloke about a fucking TV licence, my life is too short for that shit. Just have a telly licence.
You drive the detector van don't you?

what the hell are you people over there talking about, and what sort of dystopian supposedly free country has TV cops?

Its cheap for what it is. Just pay it. I dont like Jonathan Ross or Graham Norton at all but everything else I get more than makes up for it for about 15 quid a month or whatever it is. Its worth that to me just to avoid a row on my doorstep. My house is a bastion of peacefulness and that's why I like it here. Cant be arsed rowing with a bloke about a fucking TV licence, my life is too short for that shit. Just have a telly licence.

You don't need to argue on your doorstep though. Just close the door and go about your day and never give them your name.

no one has 'ever' been prosecuted by TVL with the use of detector evidence or even a hand held devices, so you can make your own mind up if it exists or not, the BBC rely on putting fear into the heads of people,dissect one of there monthly letters and take out the words crimminal,court,prosecution,evade,fine,and there is fuck all left to read, joe public has been brianwashed into paying up for the shit they dish up and are that stupid they put a smile on when they pay up, ive been best part of 8 years now without paying them a penny and they wont be getting anything ever again in the future,saved over £1500 ,nice little holiday that

Thinking of sacking mine, don't watch TV much and when I do it's normally Netflix type stuff (not Netflix), so what am I allowed, and what am I NOT allowed to watch, either tv or PC ?

I've submitted my online declaration to aunty Beeb thst I don't need a licence. I'm saving £154.50. she can go swivel if she thinks I'm coughing up.

I haven't paid for a TV license for 4 years now, I don't watch the programmes they put out and get my films and series online. Initially I had a few snotty letters but they have gotten nothing back from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.