Sheffield United (H) - Post-Match Thread

Really nice win in what was always going to be a bit of a slog. Favorite part of yesterday was seeing such a nice goal on the counter in full flow.

Looking to cl it’s a point that against high quality opposition we may assume too much of the risk in a match playing so high. If they’re disciplined, even the best teams just have to sit back a bit and be disciplined enough not to get too moved around. But when we make other teams take some risks it’s nice to be reminded that we can absolutely punish them. And our personnel - particularly kev and fern - are really good at creating turnovers to feed breaks. I think we should capitalize more on what we’re naturally inclined to excel at.

100%. Walker is a big Sheff Utd fan so (not that he tends to lack motivation) would have been extra determined to play and do well yesterday.
Walker is grand when the game is in front of him. If he has a ball to run on to or after he is fine. When the ball is in and around him and it gets tight, his lack of touch and his defensive frailties always get exposed.

You want to get down to specsavers, she was RIGHT to wave her pretty flag. Have a happy new year mr magoo.

the commentators on my stream thought he was on side and on watching the replay so did I . Now where did I put that spec-savers voucher? :-)

edit: sorry thought you were talking about the offside given against us

Garcia looked good, although admittedly he wasn’t tested an awful lot. Would like to see him start a few more games over the coming weeks/month.

Good win overall in difficult circumstances, but we really need Sane back asap because Raz looks in need of a rest

There were further names posted on the perimeter panel led's between L1 & 2 all around the ground. It could have been on there but there were too many to recall. The club would probably be able to furnish the info.
Think it would have been better to have the fans names on the perimeter during the silence I could be wrong but I think they were only on during the big screen City connections that had passed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.