West Ham United 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can imagine they won't be overjoyed but they way they've been going they could be relegated, now I'd be surprised if they were. Moyes had them fairly solid and got Arnautovic playing and throwing his weight around, maybe he can do the same for Haller. Was the manager who brought Rice into the side as a centre back, interesting to see if he moves him back there.

he moved Rice as a centre back to midfielder and you’re right he got the best out of Arnie.
We was in relegation trouble last time and he finished us mid table.

I’m not overjoyed and hammers fans will be ready to pounce on any bad performance- but if he gets us comfortably safe and puts us back in a position to attract a ‘star’ manager like we did last time then it makes sense.

but I am a deflated fan as it constantly feels like Groundhog Day with West Ham.

if your not good enough the first time around, what makes you think he is good enough now ???? people/owners/fans of these clubs have to stop over thinking it and that old chestnut of 40 points should be the number one target for 10 clubs in the premier league, the dream of a top 6 place or europa league place is miles away for clubs like west ham like it or not

'Feels good to be back home'

Wasn't he only there for 6 months the first time? Bizarre appointment.

Well if he gets Stuart Pearce off the airwaves as his assistant then it works for me, meanwhile BFS remains in perfect isolation in Dubai and I do wonder if his time is up as a manager.

He is one miserable Man is Stuart Pearce.

Quote by Moyes:-

"They are getting a very experienced Premier League manager," said Moyes.

"I think there's only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record. That's what I do, I win.

Try not to laughtoo much folks.

Moyes is totally useless. I used to think that Arsenal was the worst run club in football but surely West Ham have now taken that mantle. Christ they probably could have got Ancellotti.

"I think there's only two or three managers with a better Premier League win record. That's what I do, I win.

PL win % of 40.7%, including a stint at the Rags with all their resources. Without the Rags it's 39.6%.

Excluding the likes of Pep, Klopp, Conte, Ferguson, Wenger, Ancelotti, Poch, Mourinho there's Emery, O'Leary, Souness, Koeman, Sir Bobby etc.

Surely he didnt say that?
That is hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.