Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think it was a open day for the players and family rather than a training session and KDB little son hahaha, laporte did look he had been working on something and maybe its the first stages and just light running and just getting back into shape, so it could still be months not weeks before he will be ready and why rush him back and lose him again

I doubt we'll be rushing back seriously injured players until they are properly strengthened and conditioned which even if they're back on the grass will be several weeks away. Great to see him back out there though.

I doubt we'll be rushing back seriously injured players until they are properly strengthened and conditioned which even if they're back on the grass will be several weeks away. Great to see him back out there though.

Yeah we need to be careful with him. There's no rush yet. Manage him properly and let him work to fitness by the time the 2nd leg of the round of 16 comes around.

Don't know what people are expecting on his return. Yes, he'd found a bit of form, just befoe he was injured, but he is not the messiah, and cannot turn our defense around single handedly. It seems the longer he is injured the better he was, in some peoples eyes.

Don't know what people are expecting on his return. Yes, he'd found a bit of form, just befoe he was injured, but he is not the messiah, and cannot turn our defense around single handedly. It seems the longer he is injured the better he was, in some peoples eyes.
Agreed, the priority should be to make sure he is 100% for the start of next years pre season, anything else this season is a bonus.

And unless Sane signs a contract extension I can see him getting a handful of games at most. If he is set on leaving why would we want him to be part of our team this season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.