Bobby Madley

He’ll be muzzled rather than gagged, surely?
If he starts barking..hope they don't fit him with one of those electric shock dog collars..they are due to be bannedby government and we don't want blobby caught up with anything illegal now do we?..

If he starts barking..hope they don't fit him with one of those electric shock dog collars..they are due to be bannedby government and we don't want blobby caught up with anything illegal now do we?..

No. That certainly would not do for a former Premiership referee, would it?

Give this a read if you have a second.

https://therefereesword.blogspot.com/2019/12/time-to-move-on.html?m=1

Basically explains the reasons behind his early retirement. Seems he took a video of a disabled person and make a private joke, which someone he trusted then leaked to his employees after a falling out.

Clearly bad judgement but to lose your job and be subjected to false media stories seems pretty unfair.

Give this a read if you have a second.

https://therefereesword.blogspot.com/2019/12/time-to-move-on.html?m=1

Basically explains the reasons behind his early retirement. Seems he took a video of a disabled person and make a private joke, which someone he trusted then leaked to his employees after a falling out.

Clearly bad judgement but to lose your job and be subjected to false media stories seems pretty unfair.
Might be an element of truth in that, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was a more $ini$t£r reason.

Doesn't explain him upping sticks and fucking off to Norway as quickly as Twattenberg did to Saudi when he was rumbled.

Sounds like a very feeble reason to be sacked to me. You see comedians on tv make jokes worse than that on a nightly basis and I bet a large majority of us have made similar jokes or been involved in somebody making one at some point. It’s not a nice thing to do but it’s just a bit of dark humour said privately and wasn’t intended to go public or insult the person he mocked. An apology was all that was needed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.