Bond films

I've just watched A view to a kill in French. Even French FV show Bond on bank holidays.

Moore sounds different with a deep voiced accent. Loses his sarcasm.

One of the pleasures of retirement is having time to do shit. And do shit you should, otherwise you become a bit brain dead.
I've decided to watch all the Bond movies early next year, in sequence, they're all on Stan. an Australian streaming service similar to Netflix.
I'm going to be open minded and give even Tim Dalton and George Lazenby a chance. :)
Giving each one marks not just for the actors, but for direction, storyline, cinematography etc.

What's your favourite, if you have one. ?
Fair play to you I am 46 with a long way to catch you up fella Skyfall. The early bonds were not for me.

For me, Craig is tops for sheer grittiness and complete hard shell when required. I believe.
Loved Moore - just for the style of the films I think.
Connery excellent.
Others good, except Brosnan. Was never convinced by his Mr Whippy hair, and when he opened his mouth - sorry, did he just turn into Joe Pasquale?
Although he did have perhaps my favourite Bond girl - Isabella Scorrupco, tied with Bérénice Marlohe. Wasted on him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.