Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

I can’t remember who they were playing but I recall the dippers getting a penalty for exactly that, Mane went to kick the ball, defender puts his foot in front Mane kicks said foot and goes down, penalty awarded, how unusual they get it and we don’t!

Yeah, Vs Spuds....though the defender had complete control of the ball and was in the process of clearing the ball, when Mane put his foot in and was "fouled"

And a penalty when Foden was fouled. Even though Andy Hinchcliffe miraculously deemed it a good tackle on the first and only replay from a poor angle.
I said that to myself at the time.... One and only one very brief replay without warning. I must have blinked and the next thing is Hinchcliffe is informing us it was the correct decision. Not even discussed at half time!

Eldest lad had a hangover so blagged his season card and went with my other lad. Thought we played really well and a bit more solid with the new formation. VAR has now reduced me to not cheering any goal and Foden's disallowed one killed the atmosphere stone dead. Fern was fucking brilliant and Gab took his goals well, Mendy excellent too. Looked a really bad foul on Fernandinho at the end, proper dangerous but no surprise with a yellow from that shithouse Marriner.

Everton fans were piss poor, hardly a peep 'til they scored.

Got in to see Arsenal score so good day all round :)

Just looking at Evertons goal again.....Bravo has a perfectly good pass available to his right, so he puts it in an area where thère are three attackers. Brainless.

We played a good game with a much-changed side. We changed formation and the players knew their roles and did it well.

Jesus fantastic. No question MoM. Everton were very defensive and it took some individual moments of magic to score. Jesus produced. Again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.