Everton (H) Post-Match Thread

Good performance. Everyone played well. Claudio could have let there first shot on goal in. Really fine save that makes up for his brain fart. Best game since he came back for Benjamin. More physical, quicker and retained possession well. Good performances from the rest of the back three. Gundo very good. Shout out to Gabby who made his own chances and might have had three. His overall work rate and movement was exceptional. Phil did enough to warrant his place. Everton as usual, dirty bastards.

Good win but yet again a defensive error. Might have got away with it today but it will keep costing us over the long term.

Glad for Jesus to get a few goals at home. Rest, relax and get motivated for the semi final

I dont thikn they are deliberateyl cheating ...I believe its ludicrous to believe this. .....its on the same lines of conspiracy theories with the flat earth believers

There are stats out there that chart the teams that benefit the most and those the least. VAR is therefore operating a positive bias for some teams over others....can you guess which teams those are ? If you said Liverpool and Utd you’d be right.....quelle surprise.

At worst it’s cheating. At best it’s a process that is not working correctly or being used ‘beyond’ its capability.

I liked the balance of the team and the set up but i thought it did compromise our own attacking potential at times....could be different however with different personnel (Bernardo, Kun Laporte for example)
Well maybe what you want to say Simon is that with Bernardo,Kun and Laporte for example,the attacking potential could have been even greater .

Fair result in the end but we need to stop these moments of clown defending as we gift too many goals. Jesus mom for me and I think that was a pen on Phil as his shooting foot was tripped, that wnker mcmanmmmanmm said it was ok though as the defender got his foot in front of Phils........ the definition of a trip!!!!!! Anyway that will do to start the new year and hope its a great one for all on here.

Must say, i chuckled when he said that

Fans have had enough and it's not just City. Listened to Evertonians and City fans ranting about it together on the way back into town.
Maybe you can answer which VAR decision was wrong? I’m not trying to be funny by the way, honest question?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.