Netflix Anime

JamesMCFC

Having a kick about with Silva in the clough.
Not really been into Anime throughout my life but I just decided to watch one called Baki which I really enjoyed. Kengan Ashura was another one and just finished Back Lagoon which was amazing.

Anyone seen any of them or if not but you're into Anime, what do you recommend to watch next?

I don't watch anime, but way back when in the days when the people I was surrounded by did watch anime, I recall Attack on Titan; Samurai Champloo; Claymore; One Piece; and Space Dandy being the talk of the town.

I'm afraid I have no idea if they're on Netflix or actually any good. But seeing as noone else bothered to reply I thought I'd chime in.

Going off what you've listed here I would suggest checking out the following (with the proviso that I don't know if they're available on Netflix or not):

Gungrave, Berserk, Attack on Titan

Also there's the classics that anyone checking out anime should look in on:

Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Trigun

You could also check on websites like MyAnimeList as they give off recommendations for similar anime titles.

Not really been into Anime throughout my life but I just decided to watch one called Baki which I really enjoyed. Kengan Ashura was another one and just finished Back Lagoon which was amazing.

Anyone seen any of them or if not but you're into Anime, what do you recommend to watch next?[/QUOTE
I don't watch anime, but way back when in the days when the people I was surrounded by did watch anime, I recall Attack on Titan; Samurai Champloo; Claymore; One Piece; and Space Dandy being the talk of the town.

I'm afraid I have no idea if they're on Netflix or actually any good. But seeing as noone else bothered to reply I thought I'd chime in.

Cheers mate. I've watched Attack on Titan and that is amazing. Any idea when the next season is out?

Going off what you've listed here I would suggest checking out the following (with the proviso that I don't know if they're available on Netflix or not):

Gungrave, Berserk, Attack on Titan

Also there's the classics that anyone checking out anime should look in on:

Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Trigun

You could also check on websites like MyAnimeList as they give off recommendations for similar anime titles.

Cheers mate I will check out that site

My daughter's watching them all the time, especially one about volleyball (don't know what it's called). She hates sport, but gets all excited about the outcome of cartoon volleyball. Go figure?

I’m not a big anime fan but I did enjoy Elfen Lied. It has an amazing theme song, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.