Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will have a game raising type of a performance against us but it's not enough for our team, (a bit of a sneaky type of player as well)

Last edited:
There absolutely is. Also bear in mind that even with the KDB injury scenario, and the team I mentioned, we’d still have Gundogan and Fernandinho available to play in midfield (assuming he stays one more year). Plus Zinchenko.

hmmm I really don’t like Gundogan though. Too many misplaced passes for me

He’s been playing LW for Villa. He is absolutely carrying them.

Honestly, once David and Sane leaves, we do have to bring in a player.

I would prefer Werner but Grealish is honestly a good shout. He’s deceptively quick (just not sane quick), great dribbling passing and shooting technique. He would fit in our team perfectly no doubt.

Some are saying he would stunt Fodens growth but I disagree, he is also a Sane replacement as well as a David replacement. Foden would still get lots of time in mid or in forward positions.

I think he's quality - and this I know is over the top, but I see glimpses of KDB in him, just the way he moves the ball from one foot to the other, the creativity, the goals. He's young and doing it in a poor team.

If he were to come to us I'd see him as a centre mid, he'd develop his game and be quality in time. Along with Foden.

Additionally, we struggle so much signing foreign players at times because there are no spaces in the squad. We need to get cleverer about this and when top English talent is around we should look to bring it in. He's not in a priority position, but if Sane is off to Munich in the summer then additional funds are there anyway.

Because Pep spoke about him the other day.

If true, which I doubt, as we have Kev, B Silva and Foden, expect United and possibly the Scousers to be in for him as well. And if that happens, forget it. United will once again outbid us, transfer and wages, and Klopp will sell the dream of playing in his title winning team at Anfield, in-front of the KOP, and in those magical European nights.

Depends also on what position he wants to play and whether or not he wants to play under a manager who knows what they're doing...

hmmm I really don’t like Gundogan though. Too many misplaced passes for me
I know what you mean his passing is awful,a player at city shouldn't have a percentage as low as him,92.1% is shocking,

do people actually watch gundogan, or follow like sheep because its the in thing to do?

ah well each to their own ,

imo he has been excellent this season, sorry to go against the grain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.