Jack Grealish

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes He looked good, their best player by mile. Very strong runner with the ball. I wasn’t too bothered he didn’t get sent off as they have dippers next I think in the league.

I think he is a good ball carrier but still lacks an end product - too few goals - I think he needs to concentrate on end product and less on his hair and socks.....big fish/small pool syndrome but lacking the modesty of LeTissier.

Watched an interview with him at the beginning of the season, he thinks he’s already made it.
Same age as Raz, just saying...
No doubt about it,the lad has some wonderful talent but he is nowhere near the level of Raz and he certainly isn`t as level headed or as mature as him.
Potentially a waste of talent if he doesn`t knuckle down.

Too many verbals for me , if he shut his mouth and got on with the game , he might have an influence on a match for all his gesturing and moaning he created f*ck all , McGinn was there best midfielder

Good call on McGinn, did his job quietly and effectively, thought he was excellent

Bar the fact Scott showed his colours by not sending him off and then sending Fern off for just as much...

Since when did he turn into Jamie fucking Vardy?

Breezed past every player in our team like he was Linford Christie.

Much like watching Leicester it was uncomfortable watching him being so unbelievably athletic, I've seen him stroll round the middle of the park since he got in the side so where the fuck that came from.

Sterling? easy. Mendy? no problem. The same players who leave proper wingers and full-backs for dead.

Was only Ferny who didn't realise that any tackle was gonna be a yellow card from Scott The Clot if the perpetrator was clad in sky blue. Bit of a masterstroke for Villa to come out in that 'grass' kit. Bet Scotty didn't see any of 'em as the melted into the pitch!

I think he is a good ball carrier but still lacks an end product - too few goals - I think he needs to concentrate on end product and less on his hair and socks.....big fish/small pool syndrome but lacking the modesty of LeTissier.

Good call - end product not hair product!

Us Wolves fans can't stand Grealish. Arrogant little prick who slips on his grease too often and always complaining to refs. Nice to see he doesn't get his own way all the time in the Prem. In the Championship he only had to glance in the ref's direction and he'd get a free kick or penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.