Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Honestly say some real fucking Mard arses support City , greatest period in our history, three trophies up for grabs , greatest ever manager , greatest ever forward, show some respect and support them , we can’t win the league every season , so fucking what !!
Yes, we are very lucky to support City, and this team has delivered more than all of us could ever have imagined a couple of decades ago.

But being pissed off tonight is completely understandable. There’s not a team in the world that loses that equaliser in the last minute. Fucking schoolboy defending.

Kev's corners. I think KDB took every corner never put their keeper under pressure. Left footed corner inswinging would be a different option,although I think Gundo and Sane are the best corner kick takers.

Trying to secure a top 4 finish? Which I reckon he’s on track to do. Oh, and win the 3 cups we’re still in :-)

There is no need to play the lineup he played to accomplish any of that. Today’s performance is not some clever pathway to the CL. Enough mindless defending of these choices, which he’s made time and again all season long. It is ok to say he’s wrong.

You’ll never guess who got beat for the Tompkins header...go on, guess, I dare ya!
Stones I assum? Not good. But Fernandinho is no better.

The sooner Laporte comes back in to sort it out the better. I agree with Blue Anorak above re Gundogan and David Silva. Silva's role should be seeing games out off the bench.

We were a bit unlucky today. There's no way Palace deserved a point.

Can you imagine what Hazard will do to City's defence? The same personnel as last season should be available soon but we have to get games into them.

Don't see the need for the rotation at this stage, we have a fortnight without a game in a few weeks time. Leaving 2 in form goal scorer's from the Villa game on the bench wasn't the best idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.