Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Not enough zip to our passing all game, just passing it around looking for the pass to appear that'd get us behind them and open them up, which never really came.

Mendy attacked well, thought he had a good game.
Bit unlucky with the "bounce of the ball" in the box not falling our way a few times.
But you can't give a goal away in the last minute like we did, you just can't.

It's a funny old game sometimes, but I'm not laughing.

Pretty poor for all that possession.
Sterling was dreadful, shouldn’t be starting games at the minute, needs to earn his starting spot back in my opinion.
The defence still awful.
Play Garcia and Fernandinho till Laporte is back playing. Then we’ll see.
Pisser of an afternoon.

Sorry but the whole team selection seems based on favourites, not in form players, or the opposition. This is down to the manager.
Gundogan is not at present a starting player. Fernandinho is not a central defender. If I was Phil Foden, I would now be requesting at least a loan, if not a transfer, as the current minutes on the pitch are simply inadequate.
If Pep can't see this I am sorry but HE needs to move on.
Play Garcia in CD and Fern as the DM. Am I missing something, or is it too obvious to ask players to play in their recognised positions.
I am beginning to think Gundogan has pics of Pep shagging his (Gundogans) mum!

We ask why teams park the bus?

Because one attack = goal.

Two attacks = 2 goals.

We’re so exposed this year. Fabulous football one week, suckers the next.
That is the sad truth and I’ve been saying it all year. It’s actually worse when we play without a defensive midfielder, like today, as we expose our back four way more than we should.

It simply isn’t good enough at this level.

Predictable, we are so fucking spineless at times it's a joke. Every meaningful attack and they score. What has happened to our fast starts and early goals? Our first half home performances have been so worrying this season. That midfield doesn't work and we keep seeing it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.