Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

Palace played well and were a threat from set pieces. We were unlucky again

Great crowd, it was palace and the place was pretty rammed. Top effort.

To be fair, Zinchenko is a midfielder - is that why didn't you include Fernandinho? (he's not good enough there either IMO). I disagree with you regarding Walker - he's been pretty good since winning us the Community shield vs Liverpool.

Yeah, I left out Fernandinho because he isn’t playing in position. The issue with Zinchenko is that I can’t see him ever playing consistently in our midfield. He looks uncomfortable at left-back too frequently for me.

Walker can have good games. His problem is his decision making.

Fucking hell.

You know a few names of highers ups and have a bit of insight, it doesn't preclude you from posting utter nonsense.
Just back home. Totally agree. Pep is the greatest coach on the planet. Raheem's having a dip by his standards (despite the goals) and we're being punished for every mistake. I just don't get some of our fans. Being out of form is no reason to slag our guys off, given what they've delivered for us for years. Just wish some of our fans would get behind our players when they struggle.

Yeah, I left out Fernandinho because he isn’t playing in position. The issue with Zinchenko is that I can’t see him ever playing consistently in our midfield. He looks uncomfortable at left-back too frequently for me.

Walker can have good games. His problem is his decision making.
Hang on you said walker had to go 10minutes ago . Now he can have good games?
Stop being fickle and say what you really mean.

Shit wum by the way, you need to work on it.

I’m not going argue the toss with you, but Fernandinho is currently the best fit defender we have...BY FAR.

And, we were unlucky, but all the stats in the world don’t tell the same story as always...Smash and grab, City on the front foot in everything except scoreline!

I don't know what other people aren't seeing, but if it wasn't for Fern since the start of this season, we would be around United's position in the table.

He is magnificent. His anticipation at the back gets us out of trouble time and again.

He saved us going two goals down when Ederson and Stones went walkies, getting his body in front of their player and earning a foul.

Rarely does he get beaten in a straight header, he's clearing lines, he joining up the midfield.

If we had two of him on the pitch, we would still be in the title race.

Defying age.

One positive from today is that Mendy is not only starting to play intelligently, but also like he cares a lot.

Only a few days til the next game. :)
I was beginning to think that the injury had robbed us of the Mendy we signed. But today he showed a lot of guts and started to look the part.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.