Crystal Palace (H) - Post Match

I think some people need give themselves a slap and have a long hard look in the mirror, what the fuck am I reading?

We've got the best manager in the World that delivered us 4 trophies last season and some of you are calling him out, enjoy him while he's here because I'll guarantee you'll all be crying a river when he decides to fuck off and look back on what he's achieved for us over the years.

Give your heads a wobble, have an early night and come back tomorrow when you're thinking straight......ta

Stones, otamendi, zinchenko, mendy and walker all need to go?
These players all played their parts in a huge way in guaranteeing us winning back to back league titles and now because we are having a bit of a dip the lot of them need to go?
You fuckin imbecile, log off bluemoon and never come back, you obviously know fuck all about us and football.
Crank.

Calm down. You seem very emotional and you’re coming across very poorly.

Last edited:
That happened because KDB lost a tackle that was at least 80/20 in his favour & that allowed Palace to break. The number of tackles we lost that we should have won was criminal. There was one where Zara had 3 City players around him, all capable of winning the ball, but somehow came away with it unchallenged.

Having got into a winning position with minutes to go, yet again we didn't show the drive or desire to defend that lead. Soriano and Begiristain should be asking the same hard questions of Pep that Cook & Marwood asked of Hughes when his team went through a patch where we couldn't hold onto a lead. And if Pep can't answer those questions satisfactorily then he can have no complaints if he suffers the same fate.

f2aa877872b314a3ce249021680ab426.gif

Just in from the game
Was var right to rule out the pen ?
who missed the header for there 1st goal?

sterling needs a good rest he was poor today

crazy people saying sell the whole defence it’s not fifa , stones and Laporte looked great start of last season till stones got injured

Yes, we are very lucky to support City, and this team has delivered more than all of us could ever have imagined a couple of decades ago.

But being pissed off tonight is completely understandable. There’s not a team in the world that loses that equaliser in the last minute. Fucking schoolboy defending.
I’m pissed off but digging out the manager or players out is embarrassing, football is what it is , enjoy the ride and the world class players we have , shit happens .

Stones I assum? Not good. But Fernandinho is no better.

The sooner Laporte comes back in to sort it out the better. I agree with Blue Anorak above re Gundogan and David Silva. Silva's role should be seeing games out off the bench.

We were a bit unlucky today. There's no way Palace deserved a point.
I’m not going argue the toss with you, but Fernandinho is currently the best fit defender we have...BY FAR.

And, we were unlucky, but all the stats in the world don’t tell the same story as always...Smash and grab, City on the front foot in everything except scoreline!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.