Is it really necessary to slag the club off

No further trophies despite the outlay on players and development? Underachievement for me.

The Premier League is all but over and the Champions League unlikely. A domestic cup double? That ok?
Fine, Will make next seaon something to look forward to

fucking our support up??
Done a fine job of that ourselves
Empty seats everywhere and half empty at full time every week no matter the score
Stadium is quiet as a church most weeks
Quite a few around me starting pissing off yesterday when it was still 0-1
They aren’t tourists,same faces every week
Can’t blame the club for it

My son was there yesterday at the match as part of a long weekend with his school,

he commented on how quiet the ground was

That said, we cant win it every season. Next season we go for it again

No further trophies despite the outlay on players and development? Underachievement for me.

The Premier League is all but over and the Champions League unlikely. A domestic cup double? That ok?

Of course it is ok. Champions League obviously tough but we are priced at a 25% probability.

Potentially we could end up winning 10 of 14 pieces of silverware over 3 seasons.

17/18 CITY - League Cup
17/18 CITY - Premier League
17/18 Chelsea - FA CUP
17/18 Real Madrid - Champions League

18/19 CITY - Community Shield
18/19 CITY - League Cup
18/19 CITY - Premier League
18/19 CITY - FA Cup
18/19 Liverpool - Champions League

19/20 CITY - Community Shield
19/20 CITY? - League Cup (2/7 Favourite)
19/20 Liverpool - Premier League
19/20 CITY? - FA Cup (2/1 Favourite)
19/20 CITY? - Champions League (3/1 marginal favourite slightly shorter odds than Liverpool)

It depends whether the criticism is justified and that’s probably the opinion of the poster.

I have made this point before but we are the Club. The administration of City will come and go. I love City and greatly admire Sheikh Mansour and our players. However, it’s not like when I go to the Rugby League when feel that I am part of the same Community as the players. That’s not a big deal to me but it’s just different.

I like us / City to be winners and we’ve achieved more than I could have ever of dreamt of. That said, I think some of our fans are too entitled and expect us to win every week.

It’s now more important to me that our best Academy graduates get a real chance of getting in the first team.
I remember traipsing around the country watching a team packed with youth players. And they won the square root of fuck all. Saw us get to four quarter finals. That was it. Not a fucking carrot. Winning is everything. A flying fuck I could not give if we never played an academy player again and hoovered up pot after pot.

I remember traipsing around the country watching a team packed with youth players. And they won the square root of fuck all. Saw us get to four quarter finals. That was it. Not a fucking carrot. Winning is everything. A flying fuck I could not give if we never played an academy player again and hoovered up pot after pot.
Winning is nothing if pies are £4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.