Is it really necessary to slag the club off

We still have the best team when everybody is fit and it will show soon.

So many things have gone against us this season, it's not real. It still can end pretty well though. I hope so.

I remember traipsing around the country watching a team packed with youth players. And they won the square root of fuck all. Saw us get to four quarter finals. That was it. Not a fucking carrot. Winning is everything. A flying fuck I could not give if we never played an academy player again and hoovered up pot after pot.

That’s great for you but it’s not what many Blues want to see. We won’t have a team of Academy players but what you suggest isn’t a winning formula either in the media to longer term. The European greats like Bayern, Barca and Ajax have had a good mix. Nobody can afford a team of KDBs of Messi’s in the world of FFP.

That’s great for you but it’s not what many Blues want to see. We won’t have a team of Academy players but what you suggest isn’t a winning formula either in the media to longer term. The European greats like Bayern, Barca and Ajax have had a good mix. Nobody can afford a team of KDBs of Messi’s in the world of FFP.
kind of agree with both!! at least we are close to doing both with the current crop coming through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.