Is it really necessary to slag the club off

We still have the best team when everybody is fit and it will show soon.

So many things have gone against us this season, it's not real. It still can end pretty well though. I hope so.
Things have gone against us but thats no excuse for being so far behind.

Wow, how self entitled
How is that self entitled ive said i dont expect to win it every year i just dont think as champions considering our players and who our manager is we should be 19 points behind them. When they win it were never gonna hear the end of this.

not sure if you are serious but why can't people last 90 mins without a pie?
I kid you not SVP there's a guy sits in front of me who eats more in 85 mins (yes he leaves early)than the average person would eat in a week.

Reactions: SVP
Everyone has an opinion that’s why we all love football but the simple fact is we haven’t been anywhere near where we should be in the league this season. But we can still win 3 trophies let’s see where we end up come May. I’m still confident we will get a few pieces of silverware by then. Up the blues

How is that self entitled ive said i dont expect to win it every year i just dont think as champions considering our players and who our manager is we should be 19 points behind them. When they win it were never gonna hear the end of this.
We are 19 points behind for a reason, we haven’t been good enough up to now for a whole host of reasons

Short and sweet and exactly on point Karen.

Some people act like they are spoiled children.
I think there have been some overreactions on here over players paticulary sterling but i think there some people acting like there isnt a problem at all we are 19 points behind liverpool right now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.