Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now watch the goals we concede dry up. Not just down to laporte but having the leagues best holding midfielder breaking up play, playing in his natural position.

I would see him as the 2nd best CB in the league behind Van Djik so he will obviously improve things but not to the level most are expecting and certainly not straight away.

Last season City barely gave the ball away, never mind giving up a shot or a goal. As an outsider I would have viewed the 2 Silva's as being the key to this. David looks finished and Bernardo's form has fallen off a cliff, add in teams being able to defend 10 yards higher because there is no Sane to worry about in behind and I think those 3 things are a bigger issue than Laporte being absent.
Rubbish

I would see him as the 2nd best CB in the league behind Van Djik so he will obviously improve things but not to the level most are expecting and certainly not straight away.

Last season City barely gave the ball away, never mind giving up a shot or a goal. As an outsider I would have viewed the 2 Silva's as being the key to this. David looks finished and Bernardo's form has fallen off a cliff, add in teams being able to defend 10 yards higher because there is no Sane to worry about in behind and I think those 3 things are a bigger issue than Laporte being absent.

Rubbish! He’s been a huge loss.

Sterling is out of the game against West Ham, confirmed just now. Might do him good to have a few weeks off without football.

Reactions: mat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.