Man City TV Launched

So, we settled down to watch the rerun of the CP game last night. Couldn't though because it wasn't on City TV despite the fact they advertise it as 24 hours after the game has been played. Then the app froze completely.

Honestly, what is the point of this facility, I know it only costs £2 per month but I will be binning it today.

So, we settled down to watch the rerun of the CP game last night. Couldn't though because it wasn't on City TV despite the fact they advertise it as 24 hours after the game has been played. Then the app froze completely.

Honestly, what is the point of this facility, I know it only costs £2 per month but I will be binning it today.
It’s been crap since it was launched

The most annoying thing is (and I've not got it) it's shit and not fit for purpose but it does manage to stop the odd game (ladies & youth) being available to the masses via FB.

They cancelled my subscription after a month for some reason and ive left it,i can watch games elsewhere,it has been a clusterfuck by some fuckwit who thought it was better than doing a dvd for our best season ever

They have to launch it as an app for PC and Mac: It is unreasonable to expect additional hardware purchases or certain brand ownership, IMO. Then it needs to focus on areas of the club that don't generally feature elsewhere, especially youth games. In the long term, I would expect it to become one of very few ways that you could watch the team.

They have to launch it as an app for PC and Mac: It is unreasonable to expect additional hardware purchases or certain brand ownership, IMO. Then it needs to focus on areas of the club that don't generally feature elsewhere, especially youth games. In the long term, I would expect it to become one of very few ways that you could watch the team.
Email out today ...

Get ready for an upgrade

Your current Man City for TV subscription has become CITY+
Now available on any device: web, app and TV

I love it. 1.99 a month to watch the full game the day after, only negative is listening to the commentator (Hugh Ferris ?)

I still go to all home games if well and lots of away games but may have to stop the always next season because of health issues.

I`ve fucked off Sky and BT which was costing me about 110 a month.

Happy Days

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.