Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose I understand you have the pitchforks out for Klopp hatred over his complaints about the fixtures, as anything LFC on here is inherently abhorrent. But what I find curious is probably the person closest to Klopp on this thinking is probably...well, Pep, no?

I sympathize with the smaller clubs though. Well there's some highly paid business school graduates in the FA and Premiere League that should be able to figure this out--all soccer entities, FIFA included need to sit down and figure this scheduling thing out, they should do what they're paid to. Truth is I've never really sympathized with the fixture congestion argument because well, use your squad! I'm sympathetic to the argument that football exists outside of the Champions League clubs.

Reforming the League Cup is low hanging fruit.

Just seen this. Holt is Accrington Chairman

met with fury by Holt, with the outspoken chairman of League Two Accrington taking aim at Klopp over his boycott plans.

In a series of posts on Twitter, he wrote: “He’s a disgrace. I’ll never understand why top clubs and top @premierleague players don’t stand up and stay united with clubs and players further down the pyramid. This is pure selfishness of the highest degree. I’d drag myself out of bed to play the replay. Because it’s the right thing to do.

“I wouldn’t give a shit how tired I was. I’d do the right thing. I’d give a bit back instead of being a grasping, selfish type. We spoke about the @EmiratesFACup and how top @premierleague
would rather be playing exhibition matches in China building their profits and brands.

“That’s why @FA were considering significantly increasing the first prizes far more than the earlier rounds proportionately. We have only just given up 5th round replays…. They’re back for 4th round replays… They join in the 3rd.

“Jurgen LFC, you’re embarrassing yourself. Your tarnishing your reputation. Rethink where you go from here. You’re killing @EmiratesFACup. There’s calls to kill @Carabao_Cup You’re killing us.”

Apologies if already posted

And $ky now saying that all Prem managers agreed before the season started to have replays during the break. The man, the club, the owners are shithouse rats.

If we had disrespected the League & FA Cups like the Dippers have , we would have been hung , drawn and quartered , but because its Klopp and his media darlings they actually get praise for their actions , Klippety's childish decision not to be present on the touchline for the Shrewsbury replay is sheer f*cking arrogance on different scale
It only proves that the Dippers have nine or ten players who are of decent quality , he plays them virtually every game , then he has to rely on shite like Llalana , Origi , the Swiss pilbury dough boy , Lovren , Milner , Keita etc.,all who wouldnt get near a top ten Premier league team.
Looking forward to next season when the f*ckers implode, their pressing type football will shorten a lot of their players careers , they may manage one freak season , but their nine players will be knackered next season.

If we had disrespected the League & FA Cups like the Dippers have , we would have been hung , drawn and quartered , but because its Klopp and his media darlings they actually get praise for their actions , Klippety's childish decision not to be present on the touchline for the Shrewsbury replay is sheer f*cking arrogance on different scale
It only proves that the Dippers have nine or ten players who are of decent quality , he plays them virtually every game , then he has to rely on shite like Llalana , Origi , the Swiss pilbury dough boy , Lovren , Milner , Keita etc.,all who wouldnt get near a top ten Premier league team.
Looking forward to next season when the f*ckers implode, their pressing type football will shorten a lot of their players careers , they may manage one freak season , but their nine players will be knackered next season.

Probably. We'll revert to our level, and probably be Europa challengers. Previous to this one current freak season we hadn't done anything of note over the 2-3 years in Europe and our league form was fairly ordinary for an upper-midtable team. The other ominous signs are I don't think we'll sign anyone this time, the only thing that's been keeping us afloat is signing players every single transfer window.

Probably. We'll revert to our level, and probably be Europa challengers. Previous to this one current freak season we hadn't done anything of note over the 2-3 years in Europe and our league form was fairly ordinary for an upper-midtable team. The other ominous signs are I don't think we'll sign anyone this time, the only thing that's been keeping us afloat is signing players every single transfer window.

Shite attempt at a Clarkie , must try harder.

I suppose I understand you have the pitchforks out for Klopp hatred over his complaints about the fixtures, as anything LFC on here is inherently abhorrent. But what I find curious is probably the person closest to Klopp on this thinking is probably...well, Pep, no?

I sympathize with the smaller clubs though. Well there's some highly paid business school graduates in the FA and Premiere League that should be able to figure this out--all soccer entities, FIFA included need to sit down and figure this scheduling thing out, they should do what they're paid to. Truth is I've never really sympathized with the fixture congestion argument because well, use your squad! I'm sympathetic to the argument that football exists outside of the Champions League clubs.

Reforming the League Cup is low hanging fruit.

one way Liverpool could have avoided a replay is show the cup some respect. Play some of the first eleven to ensure there is enough quality on the pitch to go through and rotate against West Ham. I’m sure there is enough quality in that squad to see off an abysmal West Ham.

Liverpool have earned the right with that lead to go full tilt at the cup competitions whilst slowly crossing off the days till the league is done. Would you want one trophy or three? I know what Pep would do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.