United (H) - League Cup SF 2nd Leg Post-Match Thread

Of course they were lucky to still be in the game but that's football and it almost paid off.
The bonus is it'll keep ole in the job for a while longer.
That’s what I was saying to my lads on the way back. They told me off, but it’s true. Save Our Solskaer

I

can’t agree, that was a team disjointed and lacking creativity and bravery.

poor selections in certain positions. Arrogant almost.

For me pep has forgotten his basic ethos, humility.

He moaned about the fans and puts a side out that is borderline an experiment.
The Derby means more than just a game. Be it two legs or one. Im thrilled we won the tie overall but pep was taking the piss with that team selection and the performance showed him up.
Lacking creativity? We missed 2 open nets, had 2 disallowed by millimetres, DeGea made at least 3 world class saves one with his feet, one from Ageuro’s header and Walker’s thunderbolt.

On a different day it could have been 4 or 5 easy.

We were garbage in the league game against them and got what we deserved.

But tonight, we created shit loads of chances and restricted them to none. Completely in control.

The emotion attached to a derby just clouds people’s objectivity.

Happy to reach another cup final.

But to lose to that shower of shite 3 times on the run at the Etihad, come on!

Even Kev couldn’t believe we’d lost again to them.

We did enough, played in patched but controlled that game. It's are wank, no flair and very predictable, I wasn't nervous even going into the last 10 mins. Our finishing was poor but that's all, they were defensive again and we are miles better. Wembley!!

My point exactly mate, I can’t quite believe that just because we went through to a final people are missing this point. We’ve now LOST TWICE at home this season to one of the worst rag sides EVER, and people think we played well and Pep’s not to blame. Lol.

The last manager to lose 2 home games against united in one season was, no one ever.

That is why Pep is a genius, 2 home loses to a mediocre united side.

Lacking creativity? We missed 2 open nets, had 2 disallowed by millimetres, DeGea made at least 3 world class saves one with his feet, one from Ageuro’s header and Walker’s thunderbolt.

On a different day it could have been 4 or 5 easy.

We were garbage in the league game against them and got what we deserved.

But tonight, we created shit loads of chances and restricted them to none. Completely in control.

The emotion attached to a derby just clouds people’s objectivity.
“3 world class saves”

lol, my fucking dead grandma could have saved them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.