Flares and chairs thrown into our end

It was obvious a flare had been thrown from the united end and there was silence from the commentary while this was picked up by the cameras. They just said something along the lines of "City fans aren't happy". It was almost as if tried make all the commotion shown in that footage about City not playing well for that period of the game.

The way things are these days, I can only imagine they'd have been digging our fans out if was the reverse. Tyler's probable comments: "This is not what we want to see... you can get your club punished with behaviour like this.(are you listening the FA?)"

Last edited:
If City are to be punished for something as trivial as a couple of lads making aeroplane gestures we should tell the FA to fuck off we’ll see you in court.

“Immoral” is totally over the top. “Daft” is more appropriate. They’re young, they do daft things, give em a break you sanctimonious misery. Do they fuck deserve a ban and certainly not a 12month one as you suggested.

Compare mocking the Munich crash to making jibes about incidents that took lives on other occasions: Heysel, Hillsborough, Bradford, the crush on the stairs at Ibrox whenever that was. Now they're just from football, without bringing mocking deaths in wars or civilian slaughter into it, so whatever word you want to use for such behaviour, jeering at victims of Heysel etc or Munich IS a lot closer to immoral than just being daft. It's just plain wrong, and being young & ignorant or saying it was a long time ago isn't a reasonable excuse. I get that it's a generational thing to some extent, so yes being a 10 year old in Manchester in 1958 the news of the plane crash made a big impression, but we're meant to have our emotions touched by things we didn't live through as well as those we did.

(And last night"s goings on aren't exactly the kind of thing that's going to persuade Pep to extend his contract, is it?)

I don’t get the mentality of blues seeing United fans doing the aeroplane gesture and then doing it back?

anyone explain that one?

I actually don't think the majority of them believe they are doing an aeroplane gesture

It's some sort of scally stance, wave your arms about mockingly "look I'm wobbling" and pull a stupid face to say sarcastically "oh look how scared I am of you"

I don't know how else to describe it

If City are to be punished for something as trivial as a couple of lads making aeroplane gestures we should tell the FA to fuck off we’ll see you in court.

“Immoral” is totally over the top. “Daft” is more appropriate. They’re young, they do daft things, give em a break you sanctimonious misery. Do they fuck deserve a ban and certainly not a 12month one as you suggested.

I bet you’re fun at parties
They will probably get sent down knowing how fucked up our judicial system is nowadays, but if they brutally assaulted someone they might get community service.

It was obvious a flare had been thrown from the united end and there was silence from the commentary while this was picked up by the cameras. They just said something along the lines of "City fans aren't happy". It was almost as if tried make all the commotion shown in that footage about City not playing well for that period of the game.

The way things are these days, I can only imagine they'd have been digging our fans out if was the reverse. Tyler's probable comments: "This is not what we want to see... you can get your club punished with behaviour like this.(are you listening the FA?)"
Think that was ratboys " it's getting moody in the corner" moment.

It’s in short supply everywhere mate and definitely within football grounds.

People wouldn’t call Utd fans Munichs in work or in the pub so why do it inside a ground?
People call each other awful things on here. I would hope they dont do the same in public but its a vain hope

I bet you’re fun at parties

You don’t think I’m fun because I don’t condone mocking an air disaster? Is that what you call fun?

You don’t think I’m fun because I don’t condone mocking an air disaster? Is that what you call fun?
I call being a snowflake taking offence at anything and everything just to appear virtuous as a good indicator of somebody who's not much fun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.