• Draw

Votes: 20 7.2%
  • Lose

Votes: 11 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHU are in a sorry state. Relegation a real danger, wage cuts threatened if they go down, best players leaving if that happens - Hammers could be playing Leyton Orient in a few years. And now they've taken away a supporter's season ticket for wearing a shirt calling for the board to be sacked. Could morale be any lower? I hope they stay up but Sunday is highly unlikely to be a step towards safety.
But they have some good players and this is crunch time for them now. Antonio, Yarmolenko, Anderson, Cresswell are decent players. Sometimes Masuaku plays very well. Their best players have been injured. I am hoping Anderson is out. He's the type of quick dribbler that can cause our defence problems.

If we can get past the parked bus and not spunk away our chances, we should come away with a win. UNLESS, we do the usual 1 attack and concede, then it will be a tall order to break down their 10 man defence, it’s proved so hard for us to do so many times this season.

This please:
Ederson

Cancelo - Fernandinho - Laporte - Mendy

De Bruyne - Gundogan - Bernardo

Mahrez - Aguero - Jesus​

However determined and motivated WHU will be, this is one weekend where City really should be fired up ourselves. I can see City scoring 5 or 6.

2019-20
23 games
11 goals
1 assists
5 yellows
0 reds

2018-19
34 games
17 goals
10 assists
3 yellows
0 reds

2017-18
33 games
18 goals
11 assists
4 yellows
1 reds

unsure why you’d want to sell sterling exactly?

I think this guy is a WUM tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.