TV Series

Altered Carbon season 2 starts on Netflix at the end of this month. Really enjoyed the first season despite it not really getting rave reviews. Looking forward to seeing where they go with it.

Yeah just started rewatching season one again seeing it was 18 months ago.

I just saw a trailer for " Rio and Kate - becoming a step family " where Rio Ferdinand and his new wife go through the trials and tribulations of re-marriage and the effects on his kids after the death of his first wife and their mum.

This isn't about his playing background nor his animosity to us - I held a genuine sorrow for him and his kids on his first wife's passing and I wish him and his new family unit all the best. But why the TV? Why the documentary - they are going through something deeply personal which is nobody else's business and I despair of the so called celebrity culture that does this ffs - his kids will have a lifetime looking back on this series I just hope it all goes well for them.

Episode 3. Wio gets stick in the bathroom window whilst trying to get out of doing the chores. Later, the family go shopping for more scooby snax and perform their latest attempt to break into the charts at the quaint Manchester pub The Cornishman, to surprising results!

Feeling like How to get away with murder, which we really enjoyed for he first series, is about to get canned after series two. Every episode now seems to have a compulsory 15 minutes of humping as the actual plot gets put aside regardless of who was about to get snuffed out.

Keep hearing good stuff about this news Netflix one the stranger I think it is called, but the synopsis alone bored me! Trust it's worth a watch though?

Last edited:
Episode 3. Wio gets stick in the bathroom window whilst trying to get out of doing the chores. Later, the family go shopping for more scooby snax and perform their latest attempt to break into the charts at the quaint Manchester pub The Cornishman, to surprising results!

Feeling like How to get away with murder, which we really enjoyed for he first series, is about to get canned after series two. Every episode now seems to have a compulsory 15 minutes of humping as the actual plot gets put aside regardless of who was about to get snuffed out.

Keep hearing good stuff about this news Netflix one the stranger I think it is called, but the synopsis alone bored me! Trust it's worth a watch though?
It's a bit silly but never boring, worth a watch

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.