West Ham match postponed - confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
With motorways being closed, roads flooded and trains being cancelled who in their right minds would want this game to go ahead. Only Sky! Have to think about the fans and their travel safety, not everyone lives a five minute drive away!

City don't give a fuck about the fans, and it gets worse year on year; we are just a number and are easily replaceable by a foreign fan who will spend more in the superstore. I recently called them up re a safeguarding issue and left multiple voicemails after not getting through, nobody has ever got back to me; sums it up in all honesty.

What are the club meant to say if they don't know themselves? It's the Premier League's decision isn't it, not the club ?

Remember a game being abandoned after 40 minutes of play at Maine road (Ipswich). We were 2 goals up. Battled my way in shit weather on my motorbike.

Weren’t we 1-0 down, then came back into the game to make it 1-1, we were looking as though we had them and then they called it off?

I could be wrong as I was about 8/9 but that’s what I recall.

I remember that because of it being the worst rain I’d ever seen and the Blackburn 2-2 as we had a man down at 2-0 and the comeback turned the atmosphere into one of the best I’ve heard.

No chance of safely travelling from Lancaster and presuming anywhere further North, roads are flooded locally, some places totally isolated as the River Lune has gone over roads, Lancashire Police advising people to stay at home, call the fucking match off to save someone drowing whilst trying to get there please FA/City/Sky/Whoever actually runs the game nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.