UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
City are not stupid they went to CAS knowingly that they couldnt get involved to UEFA officially charged us but what it did was give UEFA a foresight into what to expect if the ban us , a long drawn out legal battle that only City have the money to pursue to the hilt @
I think the club got that right on two different levels. They get CAS warmed up and in the right mindset for any subsequent appeal. They make it clear to Uefa that we aint going to take any more shit and we have a lot of mud to sling.

Thats unfair, you are unaware as to how hard she does work. Do you think that she would still be in a job, in fact promoted, if she didn't do any work?

To be fair everyone is aware that our PR management is shit which is why every opinion of casual or non football fans is that city are cheating twunts, and that hasn't been addressed in the slightest in over a decade so that to me says shes either lazy or incompetent, so inferring lazy was actually a kindness on my part ;-)

City are not stupid they went to CAS knowingly that they couldnt get involved to UEFA officially charged us but what it did was give UEFA a foresight into what to expect if the ban us , a long drawn out legal battle that only City have the money to pursue to the hilt @
Also I think it was a kind of pre-emptive strike to force UEFA to have their methods scrutinised by CAS in advance of any future appeal against sanctions.

I really don't understand how they came to the conclusion that we have committed an offence serious enough to reopen the case and have us banned. The UEFA leaks (just after we won the league) implied that we had misled the original investigations and our owner had been secretly supplying large amounts of money. That can't be through the Etisalat and Aarbaar, IIRC sponsorships, they must mean the Etihad deal. But that's fair value and part of the settlement. It seems as though the Abu Dhabi Executive Council underwriting the Etihad deal is the problem. One of our directors discussing how to fund the sponsorship according to the email in Der Spiegel. But even if that email is legit, it was accepted as fair value so we didn't need to declare it a related party, so we didn't mislead?

To be fair everyone is aware that our PR management is shit which is why every opinion of casual or non football fans is that city are cheating twunts, and that hasn't been addressed in the slightest in over a decade so that to me says shes either lazy or incompetent, so inferring lazy was actually a kindness on my part ;-)

this whole issue seems to have been kept under wraps. Probably for reasons over your head - unless you are a PR guru in the know about all City related issues. I’m also sure she takes her instructions from the board rather than the “knowFA” fans.

I really don't understand how they came to the conclusion that we have committed an offence serious enough to reopen the case and have us banned. The UEFA leaks (just after we won the league) implied that we had misled the original investigations and our owner had been secretly supplying large amounts of money. That can't be through the Etisalat and Aarbaar, IIRC sponsorships, they must mean the Etihad deal. But that's fair value and part of the settlement. It seems as though the Abu Dhabi Executive Council underwriting the Etihad deal is the problem. One of our directors discussing how to fund the sponsorship according to the email in Der Spiegel. But even if that email is legit, it was accepted as fair value so we didn't need to declare it a related party, so we didn't mislead?
This is the nature of legal disputes. Claims and counter claims. But is the process fair, the reporting certainly isn't. They just repeat the allegations, they never view the argument from City's angle which is what we do.

i still feel that the liverpool hacker thing tapping into our account and scouting reports have a big deal on both uefa and them ?? a hacker leaked the story about emails having details of city paying money into another accounts ??? its funny how the liverpool hacker was found out ?? and why did we (city) settle out of court ? because the book would have been thrown at liverpool and big troubles in what they did even, it could even end up with demotion to a lower league with breaking rules

liverpool have so much power in euerope and with uefa board so maybe a deal was struck and its why we settled out of court

this whole issue seems to have been kept under wraps. Probably for reasons over your head - unless you are a PR guru in the know about all City related issues. I’m also sure she takes her instructions from the board rather than the “knowFA” fans.
Yes I'm sure any suggested action that Vicki Kloss recommends regarding the media would need to be authorised higher up the management ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.