Stupid little things that bug you

I've noticed that before and it's bugged me as to why it is.

A good one I've started doing is making a brew, taking it through and dropping my bones into the couch only to take a sip of unsugared tea. I have no idea how I can forget something so simple, I've made thousands of brews over the years but only in the past few years have I started to do this. I must be on my way out.
Simple this.
It's your brains way of telling you that sugar is bad for you.
Turns you diabetic.

People who 'demand a refund' after watching a crap film at the cinema. They didnt drag you in kicking and screaming, you chose to go. Do your homework and read the reviews before opting to go.

When you’re watching your tv and you’ve misplaced the remote and then ‘standby in ... seconds” comes up right in the middle of the screen.

If you’re watching the telly you don’t need a huge warning that its going off and if you’re not watching you wont see it anyway! Put it in the fuckin corner!

Similar when a portable speaker is dying and to let you know it plays a horribly obnoxious tone that pauses the song for a second and then plays again.

Stupid design flaws basically...

Red haired girls who dye their hair jet black...

Girls, your red hair is the most beautiful hair colour, stop messing with it!

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.