UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my club, my son's club my grandsons club and most of all my late dad's club from the 1930s. If we have done something wrong then I ask Khaldoon to admit it. If not as Maximus said " Go and unleash hell".

Obviously this has been rumbling for some time but I have spoken to someone with inside knowledge and is close to things at the club who said we were not expecting this and it has taken them by surprise. He also said he has seen some of the evidence and it’s pretty damning against us. If that is the case then what then? If we are guilty of these bogus sponsorship claims then where does that leave us? Mud sticks unfortunately. No surprise Gill is on the committee.

Them European cNuts needed to be seen to be doing something and have

Hopefully our legal team take this piss poor association to fucking pieces, they lose all credibility and the top teams in Europe form there own super league

Well I hope the club do have something up theirs sleeves. Getting off on some form of technicality just won't cut it. The club needs to come out of this with its reputation intact which means EUFAs in shreds

Not arsed about the conpetition tbh, obviously frustrating on how it looks for the club. Just hope we refuse any europa league spot... certainly wont be attending any uefa games in the future

My initial reaction to this is one of pure shock and despair. My stomach is churned up and I feel sick. I just want to give up on football. Pep will most likely leave, players won’t want to sign for us, we’ll have to suffer the jokes and chants from opposition and the press. It’s just fucking awful!! I know I know I need to chill and not get too carried away but like I say this is my initial response.

Last edited:
im amazed people are suprised at this or even that bothered to be quite honest. i can see reasoning behind income , player pulling power etc but the actual competition bores the shit out of me.after having a season card for nearly 40 years iv probably been to 20 champions league games over the years and 90% of them were away games just for piss up with the lads. we were never going to win it ....look at the decisions against us in the last few years.

hopefully pep stays and sees his contract out...if he doesnt ....fuck it i wont cry

I am a lawyer and see these kind of conflicts everyday. I predict this decision to be overturned based on mala fide and incorrect reading of facts. Have hope fellow blues, Man City owners are one of the richest people on this planet and can hire the best team of lawyers to get their legal rights protected.
We will be playing Champions League next season. Stay together and support the club.

Thanks
What makes you so confident though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.