UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not an expert by any means but my understanding is that the prem allow you to make a loss, even if guilty we would be within the tolerance.

UEFA allow you to make a loss.

We have been accused of making the numbers up, despite having accounts fully audited so if UEFA are saying they are made up then it follows the PL will feel the same and the same clubs that have demanded this charge will want the PL doing the same thing.

Sky etc loving all this.

Yet come the next press conference that city PR guy will allow the media to question Pep about it all.

Just ban them and do the minimal requirement.

I didn't say anything bad about the club there. I was voicing disagreement with fans who think it's great news we're banned.

If you want to dig through the 20,000 posts I've made on this forum, feel free.
I understand you are upset with what you feel is an unfair accusation, but please refrain from personal abuse.

What's with all this appeal talk?
I admit i'm not clued up on all this. But i thought today's announcement was just UEFA's findings and punishment.
But as both parties had already agreed to then let CAS handle the dispute and abide by it's rulings?
City and UEFA have already submitted their evidence and where just awaiting UEFA's findings and possible punishments before the case could be started.
So surely this is just the start?

Everton fan here.

This is a disgrace. Yes you broke rules but the owner wouldnt have to do that if he was just allowed to fund his own club without having to resort to getting creative.

The whole rule is designed to keep the same little cartel at the top and close the door to anyone else. How can a rule that only allows you to spend what you earn help anyone but those who are already at the top? It doesnt, but thats the whole point.

I hope your owner wipes the floor with them in court or on appeal and gets rid of the whole FFP rule - its a sham.

Let’s hope so and Everton spend billions and out those Red scum back in there box...

If nothing else this thread has shown up a large number of wet farts ready to throw in the towel and speak against the club.

This is the first shot that has been needed to be fired for 8 years or more.

I cannot and do not believe that the club would take such a belligerent tone if they were not 99.9% sure of their ground.

The team, the players, the club now need us to back them more than ever. In here, at the ground, in the media.

And to that bloke with a rag father in law, fucking deck the ****, shag the wife's sister and mother, and enjoy the rest of your life mate.

Fuck it we have been accused of fixing the game before in 1904 and we are still around.

I couldn't give two fucks what clowns from other clubs think of our title wins and if they want to claim they are tarnished, the lot can fuck off as I know amthey are not and so shoyld fellow blues.

They all believe the shit anyway, better to just rub it in,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.