UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The plot thickens. Going to get very messy. If we relied on this and went to a real court, UEFA would, according to their rules, suspend us from their competitions until the case was settled, which might take a couple of years. We've been here before, and took a pinch.
I don't think that a suspension could be enforced. 'A man is innocent until proved to be otherwise' etc...

Interesting to hear anti-UEFA chants last night from arsenal and Chelsea. Hey might be dropping that UEFA is only interested in (and coincidentally backed unerringly by) Barca Madrid juve Bayern rags and dippers.

Just a quick one about the barcodes, why all the hate ? If it helps put another nail in the Rag/dipper coffin I say welcome on board. Those 2, plus others tried to stich up the league, if we hadn't got lucky we would have left floundering, possibly out of business because they were hovering up all the money. I would love to see a top 5 of City, Newcastle, Villa and Everton. Remember who the enemy were and remember they still are.
Absolutely agree with this - the more new money in to discomfit the real enemies the better

I don't think that a suspension could be enforced. 'A man is innocent until proved to be otherwise' etc...

Yep. Because to do otherwise would be to dispense the sort of arbitrary, agenda-driven ‘justice’ which is wielded by autocratic regimes in backwards hell-holes like the UAE oh wait

I think the real drivers of the agenda right now are the American owners in England. There are Yanks at Arsenal, Bournemouth, Palace, Liverpool and United. IMO they want the American sports model to prevail in England because they'll be able to take out big profits that way: From Forbes magazine in 2018, Factor in a salary cap that restricts player costs to 50% of league revenue and NFL owners are minting money with average profits of $101 million per team in the sense of earnings before interest, taxes, deprecation (depreciation that, except in the case of Kroenke and the Glazers, where it is deprecation) and amortization. They've got some of their ducks lined up but Sheik Mansoor is a bit of a problem because he doesn't seem to care about making big money out of City yet. That means the Americans have to spend to keep up. They're pissed off about it and will go to any lengths to hobble City and Sheikh Mansoor. IMO that includes 'reaching out', as they say, to big players in the media, who are, more than likely, good friends. It's rotation fouling through the media with UEFA playing Mike Riley. City might cop for a red card for aggressive walking but it could get overturned on appeal.
This is the nail on the head. This is another reason for the ongoing racist narrative against our owners and the poison that is being spread in the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.