UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This mass exodus story is good. Who do they think is going to demand a way out for the sake of two years of champions league football?

Aguero isn’t going to leave before his contracts up, Jesus has been waiting to take the reigns from him for a while, would be daft for him to leave when that’s about to happen.

Sane seemingly already wants out, this may cement it but we’ve surely been preparing for his potential departure. Sterling? Can’t see him wanting to go abroad to suffer racist abuse on a weekly basis and there’s no way he goes to a league rival. Mahrez? Just settling, long enough contract and wouldn’t be irreplaceable anyway.

Kdb just recently said how comfortable he is here, he’ll be captain after Fernandinho I suspect that will satisfy him. Bernardo seems equally happy here, assurances will be made to ensure they’re both happy. gundogan new contract, Foden is here for life, half the defence is facing the chop anyway and Ederson is basically on a lifetime contract.

Add to that the fact the majority are young enough to wait two years and still not be near their prime, I really don’t understand this mass exodus idea, it’s obviously just to make headlines but it makes no sense and gives their chip paper business no credibility at all.

Our global appeal won’t be dented much either, players go to clubs out of the champions league all the time, literally every big club other than us in this league have spent time outside the champions league in the last decade and it’s not harmed them anywhere near as much as is claimed.

the only thing that hurts us is the lost revenue reducing our budget. we could potentially fuck ffp off for 2 years but we would still need to comply when we’re back in so we’ll no doubt stay in line which simply means we need to start making some serious money on our cast offs to help us out for the next few windows

I chose city I the early eighties - like a lot on here we have been through the mill . Never have a bunch of more deserving fans and club been vilified from all angles. I was thinking of packing it due to VAR. so long as the club get this right I am up for it more than ever . City need to make a big gesture now acknowledge us and make sure they don’t fuck up season ticket prices

Not the time to protect your own club just because someone on here has brought them up.

The how is irrelevant, when the end result is the same.
It is relevant because the case are not the same.

PSG wasn't accused of what City is "technically" accused right now. Everyone was laughing at PSG QTA contract and it got investigated. Here, they are saying City inflated their sponsors in a clever way in order to fool them and prevent an investigation.

I'm not siding with UEFA and the cartel since FFP is a scam but the case are different technically.

Well done for pointing out the allegations.

Now go and have a look at what the last fine included and how the goalposts have been moved since.

It's ground that has been covered already.
I know this already.

I'm on City side because FFP is a scam. I'm just pointing out the difference between the cases because everyone is asking why the outcome is different.

If it was only for me, FFP would be scrapped and the malignant lobbies that have put it in motion would be investigated.

The usual suspects crawl from under their stones......

IAN HERBERT: Manchester City have established a reputation as a grubby club with under the table dealings... UEFA's two-year Champions League ban is SO right.

IAN LADYMAN: If Manchester City have won trophies by CHEATING the system then we must put an asterisk against their success and question how long Pep Guardiola will stick around
By Ian Ladyman for MailOnline.

It is relevant because the case are not the same.

PSG wasn't accused of what City is "technically" accused right now. Everyone was laughing at PSG QTA contract and it got investigated. Here, they are saying City inflated their sponsors in a clever way in order to fool them and prevent an investigation.

I'm not siding with UEFA and the cartel since FFP is a scam but the case are different technically.

Bottom line is both allegations are the same, in that revenue has been bloated through unethical means.

How either club arrived at that point is immaterial.

The usual suspects crawl from under their stones......

IAN HERBERT: Manchester City have established a reputation as a grubby club with under the table dealings... UEFA's two-year Champions League ban is SO right.

IAN LADYMAN: If Manchester City have won trophies by CHEATING the system then we must put an asterisk against their success and question how long Pep Guardiola will stick around
By Ian Ladyman for MailOnline.

Fucking goblins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.